Reviews for Brothers At The Waiting Room
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Those are very cute parallels between the sets of brothers. Nice story.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
aw such a cute story. great job.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Man, I really really enjoyed reading that LONG OneShot!
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
“Dude …You were one hell of drama queen then you know. I so can split you into three kids” XD

Love it D
PookbearD chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aw. That story was so sweet it gave me the warm fuzzies all over. Thanks for that. I have read too many dark stories lately and it is nice to have a change of pace every once in a while.

Great story!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Good first SN fic, loved the comparisons between Jack/George and Sam/Dean! Great that both brothers pulled through and were okay!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Great story-I loved the fact that Jack liked talking to Dean even tho it made Dean feel uncomfortable-and I loved it when he told Sam what Dean has said about being scared and Sammy being the bestest li'l brother in the world!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very good for a first fic! I always have a soft spot for worried Dean and brotherly fluff. Nice descriptions and visuals. Loved how a child was able to break through Dean’s defenses and get him to admit all those things about being a big brother. Loved the shoutout to “Faith”. But I’m going to disagree with the “we don’t look like brothers” line because I think they do!

From a critique angle: you really need to correct the grammar & structure errors since they can really distract from the story when the reader has to pause to fill in missing words or correct the verb tenses. Also, in the future, you might want to avoid too many references to the series, especially with the dialogue that is so recognizable. A few references can certainly set the mood, help with characterization, and are nice to include, but too many then you start to lose your own individuality as a writer. Thank you for sharing!
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw that was beautiful I love it Im a sucker for worriedDean/lipmSam I hope you write another story soon
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
OH god this was so cute sweet and pretty.

“Huh…Name three kids you know”

“Oh I don’t know….Sam, Sammy, Samuel”

JAJAJA really funny.

Dean never is going to stop being a super protective hero big brother. The wort for him is when his lil Sammy is hurt or sick.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I enjoyed reading this, good job.