Reviews for Another way
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Like how you changed the Illyria intro -
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
OMG - As much as I dislike Angel now, post all the Twilight events, you are bad making him fall all that way.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
I always loved "Hell Bound" - Nice use of the things from the series combined with your treatment.
spike'smate chapter 23 . 3/4/2011
i have just read the story and have just 2 words for it BLOODY AWESOME! LOVED chap 4 btw now to read the sequel
Shirtyyy chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Lol blondie bear :)
Shirtyyy chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Wow, that was really good!
Shirtyyy chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I liked it, Nawwww spikeyy got whaat he allways wanted!
doggypaw93 chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Okay I know the story is finished and everything and I should just wait to leave a review once I've read it all, but the last lines of this chapter with Harmony walking in and Spike's reaction just made my day.
David Fishwick chapter 23 . 1/20/2009
This was a cool idea and thanks for writing.
KittyVamp208 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
love it
Tarian2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
i really like it so far, im deff. gonna keep reading to find out wat happens next...keep up the good job
Squid chapter 23 . 10/20/2007
Finish the sequel soon! This was really good, but I definitely hope it didn't end like Angel! Since there is a sequel, I'm guessing not, but you can never tell.

I'm going to keep reading! Keep it up!
Amor-caecus-est chapter 23 . 10/14/2007
Thank god for a sequal!

Amor-caecus-est chapter 21 . 10/14/2007
Okay why cant Buffy help she'll be okay she always is or will she not listen?

Amor-caecus-est chapter 17 . 10/14/2007
Well I feel bad fro the people that read this before me. Seriously they had to wait how ever long it took you to update 'cause if I had to wait I might have read the story so much that I could recite it word for word. I also like the Smile Time chapter.