Reviews for Happy Birthday, Mumpo!
catfish17 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Aww! That was such a great and awkward ending!
Happy Birthday Mumpo! XD
austheke chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hahahaha. XD Now THAT's a great solution.

I thought some of the dialogue didn't sound quite in character, but other than that, it's definitely a cute story. Nice job

Aus
SmileMandalore chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was good! I love the part when Kess takes over Bo's body in order to give Mumpo a kiss... hehe, I can see the embarrassment...
SmileysRoxSox chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aaw, the flower thing with Pinto was sweet! Poor Bowman, so embarassing! )
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I do love this, honestly.
Inu-Angel Z chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Kestrel in Bowman's body and Mumpo liking Kestrel and... This was completely what I was thinking when I read the Epilogue. Thanks for this.

IAZ
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hehe, your AN made me giggle. Of course, I LOVED this story (even though daddy is never very happy with you posting my name online *snick snick*), and reading it always makes me fuzzy. Mumpo deserves the best...and I guess the best was Pinto :)

LuverLiver
Hoeun chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aw, Dani, I completely love it! The idea of Bo having his body taken over, hehe. Must have been strange for Mumpo to be kissed by Bo...then realize it's Kess, of course, but still. She's dead and it's Bo's body...hehe. The flower with Pinto and Mumpo is cute too, maybe that would work out. I mean, Kess didn't really have anything with Mumpo and if Pinto is there both of them deserve to be happy. Those must have been good gumdrops, too! Really amazing fic!
airfaery chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Hey, that was cute. :) Poor Bowman! To have a sister like that...hm that reminds me of someone. Keep Writing! And thank you for continuously reviewing my strange and random stories.
Devianta chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was hilarious! I loved it! The Wind On Fire Trilogy is one of my favorites. I read the books a while ago though. Anyway, don't have much more to say. Great job!