Reviews for Visiting Hour: Number 1 in the HOUR series
galena417 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow ... I've been saving the new series, but I have time for a one-shot. Poor Wilson ... you had me thinking that it was House in prison, but I'm sure that was your intent. Well done!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
That was okay - except I didn't understand it! The last paragraph made no sense to me. Guess I'm dumb. Good writing, though depressing.
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Interesting take!
anon chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
whoa- that was quite a twist *mind reels*. nice piece
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
very good job with this. :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
thessaly fuchsia chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It's a good thing they never put Wilson in jail for real on the show because just reading it in a fic is traumatic enough for me. He's my favorite character so yeah...can't say I overly like this scenario. Really well written though & you did do a great job with the twist, I totally wasn't expecting it. I know this is a one-shot but you really should write a sequel that has Wilson getting out of jail.
sydedalus chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Nice twist! I didn't see it coming and had to reread twice before I understood what was going on. Makes me wonder what House is doing with his life, though. No medical license - I'm surprised he's not dead. Not that I'm asking for a sequel, but... ;)
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
So I'm confused, Wilson's the one in jail but House lost his medical license? House drove away at the end so he's not in jail like I'd first thought in the beginning of the story... but I'm still confused.

It's good tho, depsite my confusion. Written well. Keep up the good work.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Holy crap I did not see that coming...Wilson in prison and not House? That was just...dang that was good.
Ataea chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Now i'm confused. So House is a prisoner and Wilson works at the prison out of guilt? I mean, this was very well written, but i think the whole artsy style has me all confuzzled.

Personally, i think House would be a lot less civil to Wilson if this situation actually occurred :P But I still like what you've done with it ;)
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Nice twist! I enjoyed reading it.
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Yepp, got me there. Cool twist.
gypsy71 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Well done - I fell for that one! It seemed to be a lot longer than it actually was; a satisfying read.
kurikim chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very nice, I really like the idea.

Truthfully, I'd love to read some more. I'd really enjoy it if you added on to this a bit.
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Doo dee doo doo Doo de doo doo... You've now entered the Twilight Zone...

Dude. That was just, so... woah man. Great mj. Really really great. (As per usual.) Good luck with the you-know-what ;) (is it secretive? or isn't it?)

-ANimal