Reviews for A Silly Thing Called Love
Kristy SR chapter 5 . 1/8
Hello!
I really liked the story. It has been pretty good, although I would have liked a longer history. I have not read something that I like them. I was surprised to learn that Remus had also liked something James and Lily.

I was wondering if you did not care to translate the story into Spanish. Of course, I'd say the story is yours.

Goodbye. Thank You
her chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
wahh..! whole thing was utterly cute . so sweet n I loved how they were bantering even while having sex .hehe. also all of remus's doubts n fears r somthing I could relate to so it made this story a enjoyable read for me .
her chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
He hated love for its utter apathy, its relentlessness, its total disregard for the suffering and heartache it inflicted.- I loved this line . it struck me with its utter truthfullness . I like this story . its quiet nice . keep up the good work
Lupin3black chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Well love, your asking a Irish person on how to channel your inner Brit? Ha ha, that makes me laugh. Anyhow, this was bloody brilliant!
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I love your sense of humour
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Sorry. Just had to put that out there. -breathes- Okay, understandable review time now.

THAT. WAS. THE. MOST. AMAZING. WOLFSTAR. FANFIC. I. HAVE. EVER. HAD. THE. PLEASURE. OF. READING.

Everything was so utterly perfect and amazing and my GOD ekdakljfkldsjgkldasjdckmklaf ioakjfiodnfioaebgiov.

Sorry for the gibberish, the amazingness makes it hard to create proper words. fkasfkdjsakfjlk So freaking awesome, I loved every single letter of it.

-goes to stalk the rest of your stuff- -guilty-not guilty-smile-

-Charmy
in fantasy chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Oh, this was so adorable and well written. Also loved the way you portrayed the relationship between J/L as well.
GoBalbucs chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
This was good- I really liked it! :D

But Siri DOES end up breaking his heart! D;

Anyway, awesome job! XD
Azakura chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
AHH! SO GOOD! The writing is beautiful-everything is concise yet conveys EVERYTHING, the emotions and all, at the same time! Love it
Siriusly-Tara97 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Sirius snorted, flashing a small, wicked grin. "Horny, Moony. The word's horny. And I'm not. Well, I am. But not for you. I mean I am for you just not only—and I'm going to shut up now."

Hehe absolutely adorable! Although I would have preferred if they had taken it a bit slower at the end.. Still a great story though :D
CezzieD chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Aww, poor Remus! Loved first chapter and I am looking forward to reading more of this.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Guffaw.

That was so effing adorable
Jei Xi chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
so cute...i loved it.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
"My apologies, Padfoot. I'm afraid that I can no longer be alone in a room with you because when I am, I can't guarantee that I won't jump you and shag you into the carpet." Lol! I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time Sirius will have heard that!
lovebird17 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
You know, I think I'd rather kill James.