Reviews for Add Me Colour
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 3/1
This was beautiful.
Roseoptic chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
*sniffles and cries in the corner* I-I'm fine! I-I'm fine! Beautiful story, dear!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
this was really nice. poignant, sentimental. i could feel her sadness, despair. longing and hope
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is sad and tragic but very beautifully written and IC. Really love all the color and emotion and the ending is perfect!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my god... it was... fuc*&# beautiful! So sad and soft and poetic... I just... loved it!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love this! :)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
The use of colors as descriptions are clever. Though I've always firmly associated orange with Naruto while yellow is reserved for Minato but I understand. Naruto is full of bright, cheerful sunshine yellow that is loud with life just as his favorite choice of color while Hinata tempers it with her graceful purple and shy creams of soft pink blushes. Yeah, tried and failed. Though I wonder what color Sai perhaps? To contrast Sakura's white. Nonetheless, this is really beautiful with its abstract imagery of colors.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
prettty good
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was such a beautiful, deep story. I've never heard of a SaiSaku story that actually WORKED, but this really did. I love this. There's romance, hidden well, but not overly so that one wouldn't notice, and I like how you made it like that. It's hard - and I know, because I can't even do it.
I also loved how you made Sai call Sakura "Beautiful" at the end, when her Sai-nickname was "Ugly." Wonderful story, and I wish I could read more like this. :)

Adonna2424 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
If I can quote my favorite line in this:
"So a year passes, and Ino tells her she's stupid for not knowing what she wants; and Kakashi tells her she's silly for not letting go of her dreams; and Tsunade tells her she's stupid for not concentrating on her job. Sakura never answers either of them, and never answers herself."
A point in everyone's life where somehow you got lost and you can't remember what you were going for or how you got there or how to get back or go forward or go in any direction. Your bleeding out life and there's no way to contain it and you just want to feel again. And then someone or something comes to shatter the mundane and provoke something from your lifeless existence. He paints her, for a moment, for this moment, it's enough and it's binding and it's real. If only painting someone with colour could change them, could seep into their skin and soul and make it breathe once more. It's a start and it's beautiful and it's the beginning of something and that's all you need-a start. Beautiful-must read-thank you!
Jademy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Thanks for the story, it was great, for dome reason I love Sai and Sakura as a couple.
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
your fic is soo beatiful! *-* Perfect! *-*
Nakamura Akane chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Honestly, I loved this because of the emotions and the colors. They intermix so perfectly it's like a canvas. Sakura and Sai and everybody else are perfect. I'm glad that you wrote something like this because it's interesting and makes you think.

Seynee chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
It's beautiful. I love how you characterized both Sakura and Sai. The romance is there but it's subtle, and I think it makes it more meaningful like that. :)
girlmachina chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
super love. seriously, that was wonderful.