Reviews for All Fall Down
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 12/18/2010
*shiver* Excellent work. Amazing work yes
Dark Overlord chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
You are a very talented writer. I enjoyed this story. Not all Darkwing stories are this creavity. It was very sad and tragic. To the point where Negaduck used his own Morgana to gain access to Darkwing's world and when Gosalyn was poisoned.

Negaduck deserved the death he had earned from Gosalyn, especially for killing his own. If Gosalyn hadn't pulled the trigger, I had a feeling Darkwing would. And it would likely start his reign as "Dark-Warrior".

This story has a loose end or two. Like: What happened to the Negaverse Morgana? Is she likely to return to the Posi(?)verse to extract her revenge on Darkwing for Negaduck's death? Or will she resurrect Negaduck and they can both have their revenge.

I hope I'll see more fics from you in the future. If I'll do I'll be more than glad to give you nice reviews.
dorcas chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
m'not gonna lie: I cried. BUT ONLY JUST A LITTLE!

You're right, killing of characters is too sad and shouldn't be done. Towards the end, though, you fleshed him out so much so it really couldn't have ended another way. Congrats on finishing fifteen whole chapters! Wow~!
LADYMALLARD chapter 15 . 2/15/2010
This was certainly an unexpected and unique ending, to an exciting and emaginative story. I had hoped for a more positive turnout for NegaGos and having Negaduck do what he did, as well as Gosalyn do what she did was shocking. But I quess Gos felt she was saving her Dad from a wicked fate. In the end it was, as the author said, what had to be. It was good of Gos to at least lay a rose on Neg's grave. A tremendous story, that kept me guessing about what would happen from begining to end. Well written, thanks for carrying the story to it's conclusion. I do look forward to your next story. Till next time.
MysticIris chapter 15 . 1/8/2010
Wow, I'm happy I didn't have to wait for all the updates and could just read all the way through from beginning to end. Just wanted to say great job on the story. I enjoyed it a lot, even if I was sad that both NegaGosalyn and NegaTank died. I'm curious to see how killing someone will effect Gosalyn. I could see her Quiverwing becoming something like DarkWarrior...but I'm rambling. Anyway, I'm glad you saw this great story through from beginning to end. :)
Scyphi chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
Mm-hmm, I figured out awhile ago that one of the Gosalyns were going to bite it, I just couldn't say with 100 percent accuracy which Gos it would be. (For awhile there, I had my bets on Normalverse Gos). I did not see Negs's death coming at all until chapter fourteen, much less who would do the deed.

I'll bet it was hard to write, though, I've never killed off Negs myself, but I can't imagine it being easy. Negs seems so...larger than life, like he could never die, despite the fact that he's the villain.

Agreed that there wasn't much left to tell for the epilogue. Wouldn't change a thing, myself. ;)

Good read, glad to see it through to the end. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
sad nice
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
Whoa... Gos killed him. Anything to stop Darkwing from becoming DarkWarrior.

Keep the good writing.
Malarity chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
There is one thing I am curious about: What happened to NegaMorgana? I know that because she was combined with Morg, it would mean she went back to the Negaverse. I wonder if she'd do something after Negaduck's death, like attempt to resurrect him. I thought it was a bit strange that much of the story began surrounding her and how she became evil, but then she basically "vanished" by the end.

All in all, a great story! It was quite dark at the end, but I thought it was neat. You did a great job on all the character dialogue!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
That was an awesome conclusion! And I love the quote-it was a fantastic way to end the story. Poor Gos-in a way, Negs got what he wanted, he sort of broke DW and his family. Negs wins. Again. But loses a little more than he bargained for, I'm guessing (bad humor-slaps own hand). So sad. But a lovely way to draw together the ending. Very well done! Loved it!
pokefan366 chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
It was really sad to find out that NegaGosalyn died. I wish she did survived, but she did die knowing that she saved Darkwing's Gosalyn. NegaGosalyn died as a hero.

GREAT STORY!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
Oh, wow, that was totally intense! Excellent work in every aspect. And I loved Darkwing's dialogue (oh, and Gos's at the end there-fantastic and scary and, oh so perfectly, tense). Well done all around!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Whoa... murderous rage.

Keep the good writing.
Irual chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
WOW! what a cliffie and what a neat plot so far. Although I have to admit I AM anxious about Gos and DW

Poor NegaGos and what an AWESOME awesome read I can't wait for more HUGS Irual
pokefan366 chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Knowing that Gosalyn had the gun & pulled the trigger, whoa. That was unexpected. If any character got hold of a gun & pulled the trigger, I never expected it to be Gosalyn.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!