Reviews for All Fall Down
Scyphi chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
One Gos cured...better hurry and save the other now.

Anxiously awaiting for more. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
As usual, excellent job.

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
Great chapter! I love how you came up with a solution to the problem. Everyone is very well in-character, but your writing for Megavolt always impresses me-the moment words leave his mouth, I get an instant visual, lol. OH, and the last menacing scene was wonderful. I can't wait for the next chapter. Your End Notes cracked me up, haha.
LADYMALLARD chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
What a way to end the chapter, with poor little NegaGos waiting in the Negaverse for the Darkwing gang to come and cure her like they did Darkwing's Gos, (Yeah!) and they are back in the normal universe, facing down a very Angry Electric Rat. MegaVolt isn't about to listen to reason when it comes to "His Baby" being a wreck on the floor, even if it was his fault. With NegaDuck on his way back thru the portal, will he even let them work Morg's magic cure on NegaGos? Cliffhanger extraordinare. I look forward to the next chapter with great anticipation. Great Job! Till next time.
pokefan366 chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
It's great that Darkwing's Gosalyn is better now. Now, hopefully, the gang can will be able to get away from Megavolt in time to save NegaGosalyn.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
The-Cat-of-the-Baskervilles chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Thank you for the new chapter!
Scyphi chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Yay! The tables finally turned!

Now, will they turn back...or stay turned?

Awaiting for more. :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
cool
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Alright!

How ironic that Darkwing made one of his most heroic stunts ever and he's not willing to stay and brag in front of the news crew. Well, after all, Gos comes first.

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Excellent chapter and such a foreboding end note...hm. Great work. I especially loved Darkwing's arrival. Heehee. Great use of dialogue in this one.
LADYMALLARD chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Well, This was fantastic, the plan worked. Honker's brilliance has shown thru again and saved Morgana, sending the maniacal NegaMorg back to The Negaverse, from whence she came, MINUS the powers she stole from Darkwing's Morgana, Yeah! With the defeat of NegaDuck's plan, I hope Morg can now heal Darkwing's Gosalyn, but what is to become of NegaGos? I really hope they don't have to send her back to the Negaverse like they did Morg's evil twin. I can't wait to read the next chapter. GREAT JOB! Till Next Time.
pokefan366 chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
I'm SO glad that Morgana is better. Now, hopefully, in the next chapter, Gosalyn will be better too. Negaduck, you better watch out because once Goslayn is healed, you're in BIG trouble with Darkwing because he ALMOST lost two VERY important girls in his life, Gosalyn & Morgana, not one like you think.
Malarity chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
I liked Nega-Morgana's babbling fit at the beginning there, it was nice to see the mirror comparison between her and Morgana. Negs/Nega-Morg and DW/Morg are somehow alike and yet different at the same time!
Scyphi chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
I suppose I should point out that the makers of the show never considered the Negaduck that resulted from DW being hit by the tronsplitter and the Negaduck from the Negaverse aren't actually one and the same. They planned to produce an episode in season four that would've proved this had the show not been canceled.

But who cares. This is your fanfic, so you do it your way. 'Sides, your way makes sense, and sounds like a solid solution to the issue. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
Honker's plan... simply brilliant.

104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »