Reviews for All Fall Down
pokefan366 chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
Now with the Tronsplitter, Darkwing; hopefully, will have his luck change & save Morgana so she can save Goslayn.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
LADYMALLARD chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
Wow! Honker has a brilliant Idea for sure, combine the Morganas with the tronspliter, banishing the negaMorgana back to the negaverse and hopefully restoring the posiverse Morgana to full health and her magic back to her. But, will this also be used to combine the two Gosalyns to cure Darkwing's Gos, banishing poor little NegaGos back to that awful universe, at NegaDuck's not so tender mercies? I hope they'll find another way to cure Darkwing's "little girl", without sending NegaGos back into negaverse again. Terrific, exciting Chapter and with a bit of humor thrown in for good measure. Great Job! Till next time.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
Megavolt's line when he saw the kids cracked me up :D Excellently in-character. Oh, and before that when Darkwing was "thieving". Great chapter. I loved how Honk had to explain the plan to Darkwing. (Brilliant work!) I'm so looking forward to the next part! Very visual and dynamic; well done, as always!
LADYMALLARD chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Things are getting even more serious than they have been since the story started, I don't know what the good guys are going to do. With Gos getting worse and Now this awful spell sapping all Morgana's strength as it progresses, their situation worsens by the moment. I wounder what Honker could mean by using MagaVolts Tron splitter? I hope Honker has a good plan, if Darkwing can get his hands on it. I'll be waiting nervously, until the next part arrives. Great suspencefull chapter. Keep up the terrific work. Till next time.
Scyphi chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
I had always heard that it was pertaining to Black Death, but I had always had a hard time believing something so innocent and sweet had connections to something that was just the opposite.

Honker's got an idea...:)

Awaiting for more. :)
Irual chapter 10 . 10/6/2009
WOW

you certainly know how to build a fairly complex plot

and I am delighted that you have upated this. I Do apoligise for the tardyness of my review but eventually I DO review almost everything on my alert list so never fear I will give you reponses when you post and I read them.

I am very curious as to what Darkwing is going to do to try and weaken NegaMorgana since the stronger she gets the weaker Morgana gets or so it seems

Will you keep NegaGosalyn here now? this and other questions BURN to be answered LOL

I hope that getting this response encourages you to work on the next bit.

thanks for the read and the upate. I still like waiting for the Hero best of your DWD oneshots

I hope you get the inspiration to write more DWD

(Morg and DW need all the writers they can get LOL)

anyways thanks for the update.

Irual
Anna McNarin chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
o, tronsplitter, I can't wait to find out what's cookin', doc. ;)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Good one, and interesting reference to the bubonic plague.

And leave it to Honk to come up with a brilliant plan by using the villains' own weaponry.

Keep the good writing.
pokefan366 chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Poor Darkwing catch a break. Everything just seems to be getting worse for him. Hopefull, the rest of The Justice Ducks & maybe The Friendly Four can also help Darkwing. IF Darkwing gets that Tronspiltter in time, His luck might start to change for the better & hopefully Darkwing can stop NEgaduck & the bayguys from The Negaverse & save his Morgana & Gosalyn before it's too late. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Yeah, I was obviously taught the same thing :D. Excellent chapter. I had the Peter Griffin "Title in the story" Moment-made better by the fact that you used audience in the sentence, lol. Great chapter. I loved Honk's loyalty :D Great job with handling the many voices in this chapter. The tension is certainly building. I can't wait for more. Excellent!
LADYMALLARD chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
I am sorry, about NegaTank, but at least for the moment Darkwing has NegaGosalyn safe and the magic book. Maybe Morgana can do something with it. But NegaDuck and his wrecking crew, are also in the Normal verse and set to wreak havoc, in Darkwing's St. Canard. I hope he can hold them off while Honker is helping with Morgana and Gosalyn. Must be strange for Gos, to have now met her negaverse twin. I like the coversation between Dark and Gos about, Darkwarrior and the promise she has Darkwing make not to become him. I sure hope that he doesn't have to put his promise to the test. An exciting, suspence filled chapter. I look forward to the next one eagerly, to find out what will happen next. Terrific Job!
Irual chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
WOW what an update and poor NegaTank! I hope that Morgana can get her Magic back and that you cure Gosalyn. it would be really neat if you had NegaGosalyn stay here in the Normalverse and I am on pins and needles because I hate stories with sad endings and you have built the suspense and stacked the deck so against DW that I am really anxious to see how he defeats his evil counterpart and his minions

great update and so close to the other one

Irual
Irual chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
great update although the suspense is killing me. I have you on author alert because I usually like what you write in the DWD universe and I admit that the first of this story had me a little worried and I wasn't sure about this at all. you write suspense beautifully though and you came up with a really in character idea to address DW's problems and I am off to read chpater 9 thanks for the update. IruaL
Scyphi chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Ooh, I am so curious to see where this will go next. I have lots of ideas...some more morbid than others...but all good ideas. It'll be interesting to see if you and I are thinking anything of the same thing. :)

If anybody can help fix things now, Honker probably could. ;)

Anyway, anxiously awaiting for more. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Too bad for NegaTank; luckily, Darkwing is right about Honker.

Great job on Darkwing and Gosalyn's scene, and her getting him ready in case she doesn't survive.

Keep the good writing.