Reviews for All Fall Down
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Yay, Honker :) Great chapter! Poor Gos and NegaGos. I feel so sorry for them. And Gos's confession to her dad was sad :( It sucks to know the future, even if it's just one version. Very well done-great job referencing episodes, too. Excellent work!
pokefan366 chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
I hope Honker figures out how to help Gosalyn & Morgana. I also hope Negaduck doesn't find NegaGosalyn before Morgana & Gosalyn gets cured.
LADYMALLARD chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
Short, but very exciting. I hope NegaTank will be alright on his own, up against Negs and the rest of his gang and now that Gos is on her way to the poiverse, I hope she can assist Darkwing in getting help for His Gosalyn and Morgana. I'll certainly be on those pins and needles, till the next chapter pops in. Great Job! Till next time..
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Let's hope Nega-Tank survived that one.

Keep the good writing.
Scyphi chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Yay! An update! :D

Action's building, I sense DW's and NegaGos's paths are going to cross here soon. Poor NegaTank...

Awaiting for more. :)
pokefan366 chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
The whole story is really good so far. I hope you update soon. Nega-Gosalyn might run into Darkwing in the next story which will be good.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
NO! Oh, gosh, that was traumatic. Excellent chapter. I loved it! Quality writing, and Negaverse Gos's panic was very well written. I loved it, and, yet, the ending made me so sad. *pout* Anyhow, I can't wait for more :) chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
Excellent story so far. I love it.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
hopefully Nega Gos will get help
LADYMALLARD chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
This was a terrifically ecxiting chapter, with Gos and Tank grabbing the spell book and making a break for it, with NegaDuck and the others hot on their trail, WoW! I'm really in suspence with wondering what will happen next, pins and needles time, I hope they can make it into the bakery and through the portal to find Darkwing and help with saving that dimensions Gos and Morganna. Great Job! Till next time.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
Very good update!

Keep the good writing.
Scyphi chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
Ooh, the action builds...

Awaiting for more. :)
Irual chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
I have to admit I am likeing this story better now that you have posted this bit. I was afaid you were going to make this too gloomy since you have affected Morgana and Gos and we all know how unglued that makes Drake/Darkwing.

but I have to admit I am interested in reading this next bit and I like your story waiting for a hero and the april fools one so I have you on alert.

I hope the next bit has Darkwing getting some licks in so he can kick negaduck's tail feathers and save the day in the end. Not to mention Gos and Morg and the Negavers Gos and Tank.

looking forward to another chapter, your friend Irual
pokefan366 chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
This story has gotten really good so far. I hope the Negaverse Gosalyn & Tank get through the rift at the bakery & to Darkwing with the book so Darkwing can get the book to Morgana & save her before it's too late & in turn, save Gosalyn.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Very exciting chapter ;) I couldn't help but crack up everytime I heard Tank's dialogue. Nicely done! The right voice makes everything so much easier to picture. And keeps me in the right 'verse, teehee.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »