Reviews for All Fall Down
negschainsaw chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
OMG! poor negagosalyn i hope she is fine...

another great chapter!

"I KNEW you wouldn't notice the enormous flag.."
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Whoa! Nega-Morgana is quite dangerous!

Great stuff, as always.

Keep the good writing.
Scyphi chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Ha ha! And NegaGos makes her appearance!

I've still got a wild idea about her, but we'll see if I'm even remotely right about it.

Great to see a new chapter! Here's hoping it'll be followed up by another here shortly! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
oh my... mayhem and destruction...wow.
LADYMALLARD chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
I was happy to see this new chapter come in, I always love to see continuation to storys I have been following, Thanks! Now as to this chapter, I can certainly feel Gos's fear after seeing the distruction, going on right there in front of her and wanting to get away for help. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter. Your doing a great job. Keep it up. Have a great week.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
Oh, that was a fun trip to the Negaverse! Great chapter-I really enjoyed this one-very well written. OH, and I loved Gos's scene at the end here; our brave little ducky. And Negs' Muhahaha moment-priceless ruin, how funny. Great work!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Uh huh excellent
good story chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
when are you going to put chapter 6 up because i want to know whats going to happen to gosalyn and if she is going to be ok
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
wow. this is getting intense.
Anna McNarin chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Well, one thing is for sure, Negs will certainly be pleased when he realizes the extra "bonus" his tampering with the universe gave him.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Excellent chapter! Very dramatic (fit the song mentioned in your end notes well). I really enjoyed the flash over to the Negaverse in this chapter-it was all too easy to envision. Very, very well done! I can't wait for more!
Malarity chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Poor Darkwing! First Gos and now Morg... I wonder how he'll handle this one? And I'm dying to know what becomes of Nega-Morg because judging by the title and summary of this fanfic, it looks like something quite interesting is going to happen.
Scyphi chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Y'know, NegaGosalyn has been curiously absent for most of this fanfic. As I recall, she's only been mentioned, and hasn't actually, physically, appeared yet. Seeing that she seems to be on the good guys side now, I wonder if she's going to get involved in all of this in some way.

That among other things, but I won't go into the details.

Anyway, awaiting chapter 6. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Yipes! Both Morgana and Gos in danger... Negs is in very deep trouble.

Keep the good writing.
LADYMALLARD chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
NegaDuck's really done it this time, not only has he put Gos's life in peril, but in stealing her powers, has truely put Margana's life on the line. How awful, can things become? How will DarkWing keep Gos and Morg alive, without a way to get to the negaverse, to right this horrible wrong? NegaMorg seams to be having a great time, using her new found powers, wreaking havoc. Perhapse the Freindly Four could help out, from the other side. What a cliffhanger, Suspencefilled! I'll be waiting, for the next chapter to come along. Seriousley, you've done a great job, weaving togather an exciting chapter. I'm really getting into this story! Fantastic, keep it coming!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »