Reviews for All Fall Down
Anna McNarin chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
Wow, wasn't expecting an update this fast! I always check my mail right before I drop off and I was pleasantly surprised to see another chapter awaiting my curious eyes. Go you.
LADYMALLARD chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
I just began reading this story, "WoW!" What a plot, NeagaDuck with the negaverse's Morgana, she isn't like the normalverse Morg we all know, but Negs sure had a nefarious sceame, up his sneeky sleave, useing an old magic book, to steal the normalverse Morgana's power, changing his Morgana's peronality 360 degrees, succeding in his plot, just as Morg's powers, are needed to save Gos, from a deadly poison, what a predicament. Poor Gos and Morg. I can't wait for the next chapter, in this exciting story. I'll certainly be, on the edge of my chair waiting. You have done a great job so far, keep it up!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Excellent, again! Ah, poor, Duck. His life is just sucking right now. Meanwhile, Negs is enjoying the Lord and Master bit. Great dose of drama in this chapter. Loved it!
Anna McNarin chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Yes, it was worth the wait. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Whoa. Power stealing... one of Negs' best tricks.

Keep the good writing.
Malarity chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I suspect Negs may be over his head in this one... after all, if Morg decides she doesn't need him anymore, she has the power to 'take care' of him. Careful Negsy, you're playing with fire ;)

So glad you updated this!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
A most excellent chapter! That was a great visual-the spell was awesome, as was her...reaction to it. Seems Negs is enjoying the Lord and Master bit :)

Can't wait for more! Excellent!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Hoorah. Definitely good I'm pretty sure.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Amusing
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
This is a very interesting idea, and I'd be rather interested in seeing you keep working on it. Don't leave us dangling here, where's the next chapter?
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I love this story

to start off with it's not like super corny

and it makes sence (unlike some fic's I've read)

and I like how you keep morgana smilar to the darkwing one

yet she totally different from her.

anyway good job and can't wait to see the nexts one.
laal ratty chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
Brilliant chapter here and I love the relationship between the two.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
cool
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
A totally loyal and obedient Morgana following Negs' orders... cool and scary.

Keep the good writing.