Reviews for All Fall Down
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Awesome chapter! Great work! Those lines were so perfect for Negs! They were hilarious, and some...well, on the naughty side if out of context (those reading this review go back and read some of the Negs' dialogue). FANTASTIC writing-can't wait for more.
Heide DeVries chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Very cool take on what the Negaverse Duckburg is like, even though its sad for Scrooge. NegaDuck's tone with Magica is intriguing; Magica's scared of Negs in the Negaverse does that means she's not in the "normalverse"? Hm. I can't think about this too much my head spins. Very awesome chapter! Can't wait to read more.
erosgirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Interesting! I can't wait to see more!
judgebear69 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I really like your portrayal of the characters. So much like in an actual tv episode. Nega's comical side is apparent, which I like. I also like your version of Morgana in the Negaverse - I've always liked her character. Is there more to this story?
LordNegaduck chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This has the makings of another wonderful story!

Thank God Negaduck landed on his feathered bottom instead of on his head like before! Much more padding on his feathered bottom!

Anyway, I like the introduction of the "Nega" Morgana there! She really must be frightened! Great job and I can't wait for updates
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
How about, for chapter 2, he winds up in Gotham City? Battling Buffy and Batman alongside the Nega-version of Count Duckula?

English translation: update "Crimson Princess."
Fairy-Voyeor chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
A great beginning!
laal ratty chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Brilliant, I can't wait to read more.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Awesome! I'm so happy you have another Darkwing fanfic out! Yay! Anyhow, this is a great cast for the story. Keep up the great work, Trish!
good story chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
when are you going to put chapter 2 up because i want to know whats going to happen with darkwings unvese thanks
Heide DeVries chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very cool. I love post-Life, the Negaverse and everything fictions! Can't wait for more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
wow. nice.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Nega Morgana! Cool idea.

Yes, the Negaverse's counterparts aren't always evil; if so, Nega Gosalyn would be well-mannered yet evil.

Keep the good writing.