Reviews for Ten Things
AntariansSlayer chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Wow that was so sad. I'm sitting here trying to not cry lol! Both chapters were beautifully written and this story is definately going on my favourites list!
Alenor chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
aww that's so sad, it made me cry. it was nice though Alenor.
thatredheadgirl chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
oh my I got teary eyed reading that, it was amazing. You did a fantastic job...I love it.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Allusions to A Walk to Remember? That movie made me bawl! I love this story. Like you said, slightly unrealistic, but still amazing.
rlouves chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
So sad...you made me tear up. I enjoyed reading this though, very good job writing it!
Kriti chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
gosh!wow!that was beautiful!i have tears in my eyes,that was beautifully written...awesome!keep up the great work!
macs ace chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
The first chapter almost made me cry, the second did, I cried so hard reading it, it was beautiful.
princetongirl chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
loved it update soon
herecomesthesuntherain chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I am crying...they never got a chance in the real series. And their chance in this was too short. If I was in Tristan's position, I would have killed myself. But that is just me. Thanks for writing that beautiful story.
Kylie1403 chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
aw its so sad yet beautifully written
LoVe23 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
So sad...it made me almost cry...really beautiful. I'm glad you wrote this part!
Person place or thing chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Aww... I love the end! this is a great story :)
deal4321 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
WOW! That was very powerful and had me bawlin like a baby. Please write more Rory/Tristin stories but can ya make the next one a happy one. :-)
RositaLG chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Ok. In almost 10 years of reading, I have never cried while reading Fanfiction. But I have officially now cried twice, this story, both chapters! You have a gift my friend, and I'm so happy that you share it with us, we are lucky to have you here!
aislingforstars chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Oh gosh, I'm a crying mess. I didn't care for chapter 1, I could take it or leave it but I loved this. This was awesome... it was really great. You did awesome!