Reviews for Nervous, Thrice
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/6
this was an awesome trilogy. I loved every part.
Omfg thats so amazing!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
*muffled whimpers* oh god... So... *envious squeaks*
Wow chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Okay so there was a third and I didn't check.
This was bloody amazing ! ARGHHH! I love it :'( and now I wish there was more
ARGHHH!
Loved it
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awwwwwwwwww that was the best trilogy ever!
Articuno chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I would love to read more of this.
Naiyo14 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
The inscriptions on the medallions are so simple and beautiful
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
OH MY GODS. YOUR WRITING IS SO INCREDIBLY, AMAZINGLY PERFECT. Is it possible to marry a story? Because I want to marry this trilogy. The only thing bothering me is; there isn't really a conclusion to the story. I need to find out what happened after that! Did they somehow escape for good and get the happy ever after they deserve? Do they get caught by the Death Eaters (Gosh, I hope not)? I NEED A PROPER ENDING. PLEASE. I feel like I was just left at with the most tantalizing cliffhanger of all time. Don't get me wrong, the ending you gave us here is absolutely perfect in every way, but I just need some closure, I NEED to know what else happens, how it all ends. Your writing is so splendid, I just never want it to end. (By the way, I'm making it my personal mission to read every single one of your Drarry fics. Every. Single. One.) Love you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
OH MAH GAWD! (CUTENESS OVERLOAD)
Anevil chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
sooo amazing i wish you could write one after harry defeats vodermort and everyone finds out
centava chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Oh this is beautiful! Does it continue? We have to see Harry saved Draco from the Death Eaters!
eris8656 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Thanks for taking the time to write so many great fics!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Now that was a rather sweet ending with the inscription.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
good series
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That is so sweet. I love the inscription. Utter perfection. But not the perfect ending though. I know u said trilogy but don't u think they deserve a happy ever after? And I mean When the dark lord has been defeated. And then how well Draco's father React to this, Their relationship. I would really love a continuation. I love your writing. Good job. I'll be waiting.