Reviews for It's Not Polite to Stare
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
AW! The cuteness overwhelms! Cute Cute Cute, loved it!
Gurorori-Lolita-Chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Tis true it's not nice to stare. Squee!
tevote chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
write more
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
l...o...l..?
EvilS chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
OMG! WAHH I want those boxers! . HE For real I want em. It would b so col! I would have em on all day an night long for the rest of my LIFE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Great story! Very cute Sasuke, and a cute Kakashi to! . Me likes!
Reader chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
oowoowowoow, i liked this...it was cuteplease make morei LOVE Kakasasu...and Sasukaka
Ashumaniel chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
hey :)

short but nice *gg*

i really like it

ashumaniel
dustori chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Ehehehehe, I love this. Kakashi knows just how to push Sasuke's button...or not...all I know is that Kakashi knows just what to say to get Sasuke all railed up or hostile, this story shows that and I love it. It was also cute, in a way, that Sasuke chose (more like wondered, subconsciously) to go to Kakashi's house in his time of need.

These two were meant for each other.
love745896 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
normally i dont read fanfics like this but in a very creepy way (kakashi is way older than sasuke) its kind of cute. one question...is that the end?
cg2006 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
O_O

*oggles* er, i made up that word. it substitutes the word "stares"

..haha, oh how ironic! i just noticed that! lmao! cough. sorry.

hm...*still oggling* cough, well sure whatever floats yer yacht. ship. boat. thing. i like to say yacht. it has a "y" and an "acht" in it. XD Okay sorry, i'm being really retarded in your review! so sorry!

anyway, sure, whatever floats yer yacht. It was cute! Only seemed a bit ooc. *shrugs*

oh, and the format of it. you might wanna live preview it if you haven't yet. it looks kinda odd and it's a bit hard to read. but otherwise good, especially for a first write. mine sucked. lol .
kirin-saga chapter 1 . 6/18/2007