Reviews for Trapped
Sten chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Excellent story and so well written. Thank you.
Golden Asp chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Love it, so damn hot. More Auronxrikku please!
GentlyRiseAndSoftlyCall chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Absolutely LOVED this. Great job :')
Failisse chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Damn, if he can perform like that I don't care that he IS dead. Sweet Machina but he's sexy. I do love how you made him a bit possessive of her towards the end. That just sent a tingle of pleasure down my spine. There's something to be said about possessive males, as long as it's not real life.

:P

Great fic!

- Failisse
Unhappy Curls chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I can't believe I never found this before...

Anyway, I loved the ending. Got me laughing. I needed a good laugh (literally). Wonderfully written. I love how you kept them in character too. It's so hard to find things that keep them in character these days.

Great job!
a1a1a1a1a1a1ano chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Heh, this was a great fic. I especially liked the part at the end where Rikku screams BELOVED FREEDOM, even though we know she would rather be doing it with Auron again.
devonair320 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Quite possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read in my entire life. Amazing job! I never really thought of Auron as a sexy guy, but MAN has that changed!
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I feel so terrible for not reviewing this yet.

I have loved this fanfic for absolutely ages. :D It's been one of my favourite FFX fanfics, but I only signed up for an account a few months ago. Here's the review it has deserved for so long!

Basically, this is just wonderful. Both Auron and Rikku are totally in character, but not only do you stay true to both of them - you also expand upon their pasts, such as mentioning Auron's time as a monk.

It's clever, it's sweet, it's sexy - it's perfect. THIS is the fanfic that made me start loving Aurikku.

I bow down to you! Thank you so much for writing this! xD
Katie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I can sooo... picture yuna and the other gaurdians walk in and be like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"
Claudia's Evil Twin chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
that was so wonderfully dirty.
wickedplumgirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
wickedly awesome!
LucksFullmoon chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
You captured Rikku and Auron nicely(alteast in my eyes.)

Nice story(the fact that I like it is proof of what is becoming a bad habit for me, that being geting into the weird-ass cupples)

Lastly, as a few people have already said, a sequel or second chapter would be nice.
The Acid Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Not bad, but there is plenty that could be fixed. For starters, nearly every instance where you should have used the term 'have', you used the term 'had'. Other things include small grammatical errors and comma splices. With a little more editing, this story could really shine!
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was very good! Easily the best that I have read for this couple. :) Keep it up!
Joni Da Pony chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh my God, loved it.

Auron and Rikku, complete opposites and stil the sexiest Final Fantasy couple possible.

Great job:)