Reviews for No More Dignity for Sasuke
charlieslion chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
I decided to review again, to tell you I finished reading all the chapters. All of the chapters were awesome, because they made me laugh so much. Please make a sequel, or another story featuring Gaara (I'm a fangirl), Sasuke and Naruto. Thanks for writing this!

-Karen
charlieslion chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I just read the first chapter and I think it's awesome! It made me laugh so hard. I'm going to read the other chapters now!
Mrs.Tuffy16 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Yep! I AM NOT GOING TO HVE A HEART ATTAKE GARRA'S NOT GAY! XD...and that was so damn wrong how sasuke is useing naruto as a sextoy...tsk tsk tsk...thats a damn shame. -_-
Mrs.Tuffy16 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
SO IT IS A NARUTO AND SASUKE LOVE STORY!...phew...i was going to have a HEART ATTAKE if it was a garra love story with sasuke. -_-'
Mrs.Tuffy16 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Poor Sasuke,Gaara did not except makes me want to cry T_T...AND HA! SAKURA YOU GOT DUMP! XD
Mrs.Tuffy16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
that was so F*ING HALARIOUS! XD I MEAN I THOUGHT SASUKE WAS IN LOVE WITH NARUTO...BUT NO IT HAS TO BE MY FAVORIT CHARATER GAARA! o_O...SICK!
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
That was delicious. Of course, Naruto's probably best as the woman of the pairing. At least he's good with Ramen, I'm fairly convinced that Sasuke is NOT any kind of cook-unless you make a class consisting of the likes of C-ko, Akane, and Shadowcat!
Dragon77 chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
Loved it I can't wait to read more so update soon.
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
Oh my gosh. This story isn't written all that well. And you keep saying "your", where you should be saying "you're". And it's 'cologne', by the way. But it's so interesting... and so funny... I just can't stop reading... And you, author; you just can't deny Sasuke his sex, can you? You feel bad for him, you pity him, because you know how much he thinks he needs the sex, and you give it to him. Weak! ... xD I'm just kidding. *goes to read more*
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Ahh. That was great. When I finished reading that, I thought it was a one shot, until I saw that there are several more chapters up. P Gerat/Funny/AllThat, I'll be reading the nex
cagalli89 chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
muahaha. much more serious then the other chapters. lol. only two favorite quotes for this one.

"Yeah, especially since it's been about 30 seconds since you've been here and you haven't even bothered to hit on me yet."

"Yeah...compact sand, high speed winds and explosive poisoned puppets don't mix well."
cagalli89 chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
hahah yes! i did it! finally got around to reading chapter 7. i can't wait for more up incoming chapters. what with all the idea's we've come up with. we need to hang out more so i can influence the story more! freaking funny though. i can't believe gaara let sasuke sleep with him. now for my favorite quotes for this chapter. there are a lot of them.

"But you're male and...and...he's male...and he kissed you...and...how are you okay with that?"

"It's amazing what a week of abstinence does,"

"Wait. I...It's not contagious is it?"

"What? Wait. No. That's an uh...conflict of interest!"

"Somehow your pain is pleasure now."

"Sasuke, I don't think you understand the meaning of the words "I'm not gay."

Being the obsessed and persistent homosexual that he was

"Come on...hug for the gay ex-boyfriend?"
PandiieLollipop chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
youd know wat will be good wit this stiry? a sequel! i mean just two or three chappies but yah,i mean i lurvs this fic,its one of my first fluffy happy humorous one since my 'fanfic emoness' period,so far this is the best work ive read yet..keep it up Zuku!
xBrokenxCorex chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
OMG zukuto-chan,me luves it!please hurry and write your next chapter!Or give me hints through IM or something!Or tell me something you might do,or something..I cant wait!PLEASE HURRY!(runi-chan got me hyper lol)
Dragon77 chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
Grate chapter! I'm so happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.