Reviews for Ruler of All Japan
Lady Black Inu chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Very good
FluffyJack chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Thank you soooo much for finishing this story. I thoroughly enjoy reading and rereading it time after time.
parisadaja chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
This story was so sad ! But it had its funny and happy moments at the same time . Amazing job !
Creature of Shadow chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
So, Kagome and Sesshomaru ended up loving each other right? THis chap was sad, but still so good! Loved it!
Creature of Shadow chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Wah! This chapter was so sad! All the emotional turmoil, the poor girl and then ya left a cliffy! I was going to go to bed, but now I have to stay up and read. Lol. Great story so far!
Jade Ice Fire chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
Great story!
knifethrower chapter 14 . 6/28/2008
Wow! This is one of the best stories I have read. Great writing, great ending. I hope you write more soon!
Sugar0o chapter 14 . 2/5/2008
o that was a lovely story _
TheDarknessAroundMe chapter 14 . 1/31/2008
Great story. Thanks for posting it.
countess licia chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
That was a wonderful story! I loved the ending
Goddess of Fire and Ice chapter 14 . 12/2/2007
i luv ur fic...it was really good...kinda bittersweet...i liked it...and it was very well written...thats another reason why i liked it so much
Amadoni chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
Liked your story. I really didn't feel bad for Inuyasha though. You really broke my heart when you talked about Kagome's first child. Overall, well done. Ja ne.
Raine44354 chapter 14 . 11/12/2007
that was so cute, for some reason some Inuyasha and kagome pairings are starting to piss me off but ilove it when she's with other people (excluding Kouga, Naraku, Hojo, and alot of other male characters in Inuyasha exculding Sesshomaru of course)

anyways it think it was cute and i liked it
mangalover4ever07 chapter 14 . 10/31/2007
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! That was the most awesomest Sess/Kag fanfic I've ever read in my life! And you gave Sesshomaru a soft side but still kept him in charcater; very hard to do in my opinion. I was like: oh no Inuyasha so evil! and then when his fate was final I was like: oh no he's gone (shocked) but at the same time i was like: Yes! he's gone ( _ mixed emotions here) It was spetacular! amazing. It was soo well written! (wish I could write like that) Loved it! :)
Mel's Merleawe chapter 14 . 10/17/2007