Reviews for Ten Years Later 2: What REALLY Happened
OnceUponAGleekOnBakersStreet chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
You know you could ake this ah/au. It's really great I like it. Continue!
Accountclosed45 chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
*in a sing-song voice* I have good news! *

The people that wrote the DVD booklet did not write the screenplay and are not directors of the movie, and didn't know what they are talking about. It has been proven by the writers that those people messed up and therefore, they said, Will is freed forever because Elizabeth remained faithful to him and was ther waiting for him. So, WILL IS FREE FROM THE FLYING DUTCHMAN FOREVER AnD HE CAN BE WITH HIS FAMILY, AND YOU CAN CARRY ON WITH YOUR STORY.

HUZZAH!

XD
Accountclosed45 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Actually, the writers have told that since Elizabeth remained faithful to Will, and that she was waiting for him. Will was no longer bound to the Flying Dutchman for eternity. So, he is coming back for good... he can go on land or water any time he likes, and he can be with his family.

Whoo!
ShannonTheresa chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Um idk if im allowed to do this..but here goes: in a responce to kaity's review..is their realy going to be a fourth movie? I realy want there to be...but i don't know if their would be because they did the 10 years later after the credits in AWE..
ShannonTheresa chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
No ! Please...it's so sad that elizabeth and will can't be together she's going to die eventualy
ShannonTheresa chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh wow i had NO idea it was just 10 years and then the curse was done..I was so sad after I saw the movie..But yeah..the curse is broken!
andrew chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
yeah, well, I don't care what Disney says. They have absolutely no idea what they're talking about!
AnnaLeigh Brittany Cullen chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
you are wrong he is only bounf to the dutchmen if he or elizbeth is not pure o ther love if you watch the scene were caylipso aND avey ones talk and she is you lock up ypu know hoe the curse works and on you yube theres a thing with orlando bloom and keria knighty talking about the movie and they explain it an you are wrong you missintrutive so in you r face
elizabeth chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
I couldn't help noticing, but actually he is not bound to the dutchman forever. the curse is broken

if elizabeth is there to meet will after ten years
mickeymac chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
They have GOT to let Will become free from the curse, 'cause its obvious that if they don't, none of their other movies will be popular. Maybe thats just my opinion, but I stand by it. Besides, you should STILL write more! And Will WILL be freed from the curse! I know he will!
padfoot's prose chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Comments aboutwhether or not Will is bound to the Dutchman forever are very varied. The writers stated (I'm not where, possibly in a commentary or an extras segment on the dvd) that Will was freed if Elizabeth was loyal for 10 years, but like you said the dvd said that he was stuck on the ship forever. I think tat a story with either viewpoint is pretty safe, seeing as the result isn't actually made clear in the movie. Did that make any sense? Anyway, that's just my twisted way if saying that something that something you read in the booklet is no reason to discontinue this story... just thoguht I'd explain that.
kaity chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
dude, the booklet in the dvd says that yes. but the writers have said that they are most likely going to keep it like the davey jones play (which says that if he finds true love in his one day on land then he is free). this is straight from the writers of the screenplay. also, it says that their story is yet to be told; therefore, there is something they are not telling us and will not tell us until the 4th movie. thank you. carry on.
Lizzy chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
This is a link to a post on Ted and Terry's site (the writers):

(Terry is the person who wrote that particular post)
Deonma chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
GOD DANGIT! TYPE MORE!
ChrisBabyGurl93 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Hey! Love your story! I cried at the end of your other one so I am really excited about ths one!