Reviews for Someone to Care
Treasure planet chapter 1 . 8/4
I like this and personally, I think Scroop is a jerk.
thepurplewriter333 chapter 1 . 5/28
Awwwwww this was SOOO adorable and so well written! I love this! :D
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Nice father son interactions here, like an extended scene of the movie
PeterPanfan13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Awwwww! I loved it! Thanks for the awesome story!
TheSleepingNeko chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was awesome. So awesome.
FFX2player chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Sweet...

And by the way, I sympathize about your feelings on slash with this kind of relationship. They do to Tintin and Captain Haddock, a favorite father/son or mentor-type relationship of mine.
Stargazer7258 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
i really loved this one. it's a heart warming story. and i completely agree with the whole father-son relationship. it shouldn't be messed up.
RizReviewer chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite treasure planet stories. That way silver was concerned without being too obvious was so touching. I love the old cyborg. Plus, morph was there to keep things light. Thanks for a awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
made me tear up
1Morph2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
loved everyword, and I agree with your 2 cents, eww!
jessi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cool. Very sweet, I loved it! *huggles*
xXSilverEyesXx chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I absolutely LOVE this! Someone seriously needs to shoot that spider...lol
Crystal Peak chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I actually posted a commented on this on deviantart, but I will make a review too.

I love it how you have the father-son relationship between them as I believe was a great thing they did in the film. Showing how much those two care for each other. Plus, Scroop would have totally fought Jim more than once.

Great job. :)
amalimrock chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
The flow for this "deleted scene" is really nice. I loved the fact they were all so in character, and Silver's tone! Oh my, I just gotta stop being all grammar Nazi about spelling so that I can catch Silver's accent properly! Though I think at one point when Jim said "No big deal..." near the last part he could say "Belay that! It IS a big deal!" and he could also have said "walk the plank" to Scroop as well instead of throwing him into the Etherium personally. I love pirate slangs XD

You're right, f/s relationship between Jim and Silver is good enough already, I don't get Jim/Silver slashes -_- (and I feel like shooting myself every time I read into one when it didn't say there is a slash)