Reviews for Someone to Care
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 6/20
Nice father son interactions here, like an extended scene of the movie
PeterPanfan13 chapter 1 . 5/8
Awwwww! I loved it! Thanks for the awesome story!
TheSleepingNeko chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was awesome. So awesome.
FFX2player chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Sweet...

And by the way, I sympathize about your feelings on slash with this kind of relationship. They do to Tintin and Captain Haddock, a favorite father/son or mentor-type relationship of mine.
Stargazer7258 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
i really loved this one. it's a heart warming story. and i completely agree with the whole father-son relationship. it shouldn't be messed up.
RizReviewer chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite treasure planet stories. That way silver was concerned without being too obvious was so touching. I love the old cyborg. Plus, morph was there to keep things light. Thanks for a awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
made me tear up
1Morph2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
loved everyword, and I agree with your 2 cents, eww!
jessi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cool. Very sweet, I loved it! *huggles*
xXSilverEyesXx chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I absolutely LOVE this! Someone seriously needs to shoot that spider...lol
Crystal Peak chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I actually posted a commented on this on deviantart, but I will make a review too.

I love it how you have the father-son relationship between them as I believe was a great thing they did in the film. Showing how much those two care for each other. Plus, Scroop would have totally fought Jim more than once.

Great job. :)
amalimrock chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
The flow for this "deleted scene" is really nice. I loved the fact they were all so in character, and Silver's tone! Oh my, I just gotta stop being all grammar Nazi about spelling so that I can catch Silver's accent properly! Though I think at one point when Jim said "No big deal..." near the last part he could say "Belay that! It IS a big deal!" and he could also have said "walk the plank" to Scroop as well instead of throwing him into the Etherium personally. I love pirate slangs XD

You're right, f/s relationship between Jim and Silver is good enough already, I don't get Jim/Silver slashes -_- (and I feel like shooting myself every time I read into one when it didn't say there is a slash)
Melya chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
ROFL! I have to applaud your warning for the "perverts out there". ;) You're right, that kind of stuff is gross, and I fint it sad that there's so much of it everywhere on the Internet (and even about Disney characters) that authors have to put it clear when they don't do slash so that affectionate relationships in their stories won't be interpreted all wrong... -_-'

Speaking of relationships, I really like how you depicted Jim and Silver's. You took what was in the movie and developped on the theme, and I think the result is deep and beautiful. I particularly like how Silver's concern shows in the ending part, and how you expressed Jim's need for a father who'd be proud of him. It's great that everything seems in-character and believable, like it could have been a deleted scene. :)
Baltosbabygirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OMG, Dolphy? I love your Treasure Planet fanart! Love this, too!

-Saba

P.S: Have you ever seen the Balto movies? If you like the lion king, I think you'll like them.