Reviews for Swallow Your Pride Ed
I LUV THE PUN AT THE END! IT WAS PUNNY!
Pinako is insane.
BRINGING THE ELDERLY INTO THIS! I never really did like Pinako. HOW IS IT WHEN SHE WAS LIKE 20 SHE WAS TALL THEN WHEN SHE GETS OLD SHE'S SHORTER THAN ED?! THAT'S NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!
I'm okay with Winry being scared shitless and Al coming to the rescue five minuets late; BUT I DO NOT APPROVE ANIMAL ABUSE! Poor Den.
mylittlehollow chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I'm surprised Pride gave in so easily. Atleast one good thing came out of Ed becoming a homunculus; he got his arm and leg back. Good story by the way. I think a sequel to this story would be interesting.
EpikalStorms chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Dude! Write a sequel about how Roy, and all the others react to the new improved Ed! I NEED to read that! OMGOMGOMG-*freaks out*
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
cant wait fo next chapter
bloodynessie chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
One of the stories i go back and read
Masqueraded Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Awesome story.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
AWESOMENESS! XD Keep up the great work!
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Does Ed really become pride? Go EdxWinry!
Sakimono chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
okay, you may be sick of my reviews but i'm reviewing every one of your EdWinry's so you'll have to live with it. I LUV your fluff, you're so good at writing fluff, its amazing, lol.

Shikamaru-"she's running out of things to say in her reviews"

Shika! anyway. Greeat fic, once again!
Cerulean San chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Gah! Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

I like this story, and yes, this is rather the type od dark!EdxWinry I like xD;. Well, basically, only dark Ed wants to take Winry away from Ed most times xP... but yeah. I really like this, and how Ed got back and Winry hugged him and aw. 3 You should write more dark EdWinry stuff.

BTW ;O I added you on yahoo messenger, do you use it?
Full Metal Fangirl chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
look im back :) of course, you've written another great romance!
Dragonfoxy chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Whe! Edwin! Dude thats twice Winry has scaped death from Ed! I say its time for her to die! XD Great fic though, I really liked it 3