Reviews for Stupid Yellow Letters
Cutter12 chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
A thoroughly engrossing story with very engaging characters and some really scary & creepy situations. ( I shuddered over what Ackerman was doing. ) Also, I am enjoying the thought that maybe Colby too, will find romance in the sequel? Can't wait to find out. :)
Cutter12 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Wow, I'm surprised that Peyton just admitted to Don what she just admitted, definitely made her more human, and, very much like Don. :) Now, excuse me, I must get back to this extremely fascinating story. :D
TheElegantFaerie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Really great intro chapter! I really can't wait to dive into reading this story! Though I'm wondering what actress you see portraying Peyton so I can have a clearer picture of her when I read? :)
katydid13 chapter 25 . 6/15/2008
The cherry blossoms are excellent around the Capitol. One of the things I love best about my apartment is that if you could stand in the middle of the street and not get killed by a car is that in the spring I can see the Capitol surrounded by cherry blossoms. DC is my home and I love it for all the reasons you mentioned.

I just discovered this story and it's excellent!
EmSyd chapter 27 . 1/1/2008
Fantastic. Loved it.
Serialgal chapter 27 . 11/7/2007
Great story - an impressive first effort - looking forward to more!
Lisa Paris chapter 27 . 11/7/2007
ME - Kudos to you. This was an interesting, very well-researched story. You must have put a huge amount of effort into getting all the forensic details just right.

It's hard to write a creditable, original character, as one of the main protagonists in a piece of fanfic. Even harder to have her as love interest to one of the established leads. In Peyton, I think you managed this. You made me want her to make it. To survive and get it on with Don.

Glad to hear you're doing a sequel. I very much like the way you write.
shariena chapter 27 . 11/5/2007
its great :)
Stellarsiren chapter 27 . 11/5/2007
Nice wrap up to a great story:) Definitely take the time for college applications. I'll be looking for your next story when it's up:)
guardianM3 chapter 27 . 11/4/2007
As always, I loved this chapter. It was the perfect ending and I can not wait until the sequel. Take all the time you need to work on the story and your college applications. I know that the sequel is going to be as good or even better than this story, because your writing, your storytelling, is truly exceptional and inspiring. Keep up the excellent work.
simanis chapter 27 . 11/4/2007
Wow, you've finished this piece with a wonderful insight of the main characters. Very nice.

I love the ending bit.

Thank you! :D
newgal chapter 27 . 11/4/2007
LOLOL. Thanks for my shout out although if I were anywhere near Don I would never give him another woman's address! Great ending to a great story. The reflections were awesome. And the kiss was perfect. Also love that he found her in the cemetary and was able to comfort her.
newgal chapter 26 . 10/29/2007
The last thing she has to do is kiss Don. Uh I mean uh I'm sure she should do something else. Something probably real intelligent and smart but uh uh what could she do?
Lisa Paris chapter 26 . 10/29/2007
ME - I can hazard a guess to what I hope she'll do, but who knows, is this going to have a happy ending?

I really liked the way Peyton gave it to Tim. The ketamine question was always going to come up, but I think she dealt with it pretty well. Nicely written, as ever.
shariena chapter 26 . 10/29/2007
good chap :)

... it seems my smartnes (is that even a word?...) is playing hide and seek with me... :)

so, no Im not sure where shes going next...

update soon :)