Reviews for Triple Threat
Captain Kork chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Awesome! Write more!
Depthmon chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Yes you updated! i got this small idia i read on wiki masaya is in the kendo team maybe him and cody should have a mach toeghter
imacowgirl chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
LOVE THIS CHAPPIE! oh, and monster and a hershey bar, any connection... any connection...
Retired Author chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
ROFL

If you discontinue this, since I'm evil, I might have to go and pull a Confuseddude221 on you...-Holds up several dozen weapons of sorts and a few grenades fall out of pocket- So think about it carefully. I discontinued Assault on Arborlon after a LOT of thinking. So think it over.

-Bldlf
Depthmon chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
maybe tai can biomerge with agumon and turn in to war greymon,matt can biomerge with gabumon and turn in to war mettal garurumon,Tk can biomerge with patamon and turn in to seraphimon,kari can biomerge with gatomon and turn in to ophanimon.

and u can show some villans from mew mew thing what ever that is...
Depthmon chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
i just have to tell u this...before i joined i read ure story tryed to review but i thought u had to be member and when i did join i dint see it since i dint know where it was any ways im glad i found it anyways im going to read the 4 th chap and what is Tokyo Mew Mew?
Retired Author chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
FINALLY an update..

Update soon !
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
nerdynovelist11 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
nice chap!

update soon!
digiwriter1392 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Nice job. Keep up the great work!
nerdynovelist11 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
hmm...interesting..

like to see where this is going.

update soon!
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Nice story so far, but I think you mean Izzy when your talking about the Digimon Analyzer. Tai's clueless when it comes to computers. I hope you update soon, cause I'll be watching!