Reviews for Saving Spira Again
zaviour chapter 33 . 2/23/2013
T.J. reminda me of Davis and Takeru from Digimon. If you have seen season-2 you would understand.
zaviour chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
i love Blake and Hunter's brotherly movements. Since i don't have a sibling i often think how would it be to have a sibling. But oh well life isn't fair.
zaviour chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
i wish you did own them . But no can do
zaviour chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
why am i reviewing again. C's it's awsem.
zaviour chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
keep it up.
zaviour chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
a good one
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 55 . 12/5/2009
bravo bravo i love this story it is beautiful, i love the part about the monkeys and others, i just love this story thank you for writing it!
BoukenGreen chapter 55 . 9/27/2007
nice couple of stories i was skeptical about mixing prns and ffx but you did a good job with it thank you. You need to do one more chapter where blake goes back to roger whit his excuse

later

kerm
JuseaPeterson chapter 55 . 8/6/2007
Wow, it's over. It's weird because it feels like it's been a part of my life for so long. I'd look forward to the new chapters you put up and was excited to see how you brought it through.

It's been about 3 months for this story, but I loved it all.

Thank you for mentioning me. I just wanted to say thank you for writing it and you did an amazing job. I can't wait to see which fic you decide to do next.

Your story was definitely worth the read and it is definitely one of my favorites.

I'm glad I was of help, and I know you will help me, you have already.

Thank you so much for writing it and I'll talk to you later.
JuseaPeterson chapter 54 . 8/6/2007
That was really good. I like how Tori explained what happened. And their reactions to Tommy and everyone's reaction to Spira. Trent was there, but that's cool.

Loved Shane knowing about him and Skyla in Spira, and then mentioning Kapri. And Hunter with Kelly was interesting and cute.

Loved Marah and Kapri coming back.

And Tori changing into her outfits and the reactions, hilarious.

I enjoyed it, I think you did a good job.

I loved the ending scene with Blake and Tori, very cute and real. Good job.
JuseaPeterson chapter 53 . 8/6/2007
That was really cool. I like that you had them watching the fight from a far.

And Blake and Tori talking to the DT rangers while Cam and Hunter went to trail Shane and Dustin. Really good.

Small point, Kira has brown hair, but...

Loved Tori thinking about Ethan and wanting to talk to him, and then Dustin.

And their reunion was really cool.

Can't wait for the second half.
JuseaPeterson chapter 52 . 8/6/2007
That was really cool. I like that you mention Tori having her body back. And then Cam and Hunter coming, I loved their reunion, especially Blake and Hunters', it brought tears to my eyes.

You had quotes straight from it and that was cool. I like how you're bringing it into Thunder Storm, with a bit of a difference. And how they energized the powers, that was awesome. Good chapter.

And don't worry, so far I think you're doing good with the Thunder Storm.

The quotes were pretty much on.

And I realized that it would be different because she never became evil.

Tommy is in Thunder Storm, but I'm kind of grateful no mention of Kim.

And Ethan, ha. That'll be funny.
ThunderBrosRule27 chapter 54 . 8/6/2007
Omg u enjoyed writing it the same way i enjoyed reading it thanx for putting brother love in the fic and mentioning me means alot to , the ending rocked them fighting lother joining up with the dino one of the best fics i have read , and just loved the way u ended it on a funny note cant wait till your next story because u have talant thanx again see ya son
BlakeBradleywifey chapter 55 . 8/5/2007
love it from beginng to end you are a great writer your as good as ToriBradley keep up hw good work
pinklen98 chapter 54 . 8/5/2007
I loved the ending. you are being way too hard on yourself :D

I wonder how Blake is going to explain things to Roger.

I'll be looking forward to reading your stories in the future