Reviews for Answers and Questions
SunLight chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is a very sweet story, and I don't even ship Hikari and Ken usually. I also love how you truly incorporate the Digimon world into the story (e.g. Makoto accepting Digimon).
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Love it! I understand Hikari's frustruation about Daisuke, and I love how it leads to Hikari realizing her feelings for Ken. Great job!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Really cute. It was especially funny how Ken was about to call his parents before he remembered he didn't live with them anymore.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was really sweet.
Shadow's Moon Hime chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Thiswas really good!

Wow, it's been ages since i've read Digimon fanfics! I usually only read Sailor Moon!

But i'm glad i read this, superb job!

Miss Takin chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
For the first few paragraphs of this story, all I was thinking was basically along the lines of: "the characterization in this story is so awesome."

In this fandom it's hard to come by an author who really gets a good grasp on the whole Hikari/Daisuke situation, and I think you hit the nail on the head with the beginning of this story. Not only that, but the Taichi/Daisuke is extremely nice as well.

The interactions between Ken and Hikari in the coffee shop are very cute, and I love that you've incorporated the Digimon into the story without having it feel forced.

Other than that, I can't say I have much to say other than good job _.
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Marvelous story between a rare Digimon pairing - Hikari and Ken. It's a very refreshing change from all the other pairings that have sprouted all over this website. And I especially like the fact that you didn't rush over in revealing their feelings. Everything unfolds gradually and with a flow, and I love the ending about Hikari's comment on flying on Angewomon's arm, and the comment about Wormmon likes to spend his time with Ken.

I really can't find anything constructive to say when the story is already perfect. I'd love to see your take on Hikari x Iori pairing - I've entertained that thought for some time but never got around to do that (and no idea how either).
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aw! That was so cool! So cute! And my 2nd favourite couple!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!