Reviews for Twins! ohhh lord
Ben chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Sorry about what i sent you I guest I was forgive me.
PureBlossoms14 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
noooooooooooooo! MOREEEEEEEEE
PureBlossoms14 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
LOL!
Batros940 chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Naruhina all the way. To be honest when I read the first chapter I expected Naruto to kill Sasuke for touching Hinata. That or leave Hinata for being with Sasuke.
NaruSasuLover16 chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
SASUHINA

oh and good story )
pantherjtg chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
NARUHINA
storygirl1015 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Hey, hun, just wanted to say I love the story so far, and that, i remember seeing something on the news a while ago about a woman who DID give birth to twins from two different fathers.

Can't really remember the details too clearly, but i think it was as simple as her just sleeping with the two different guys within a certain time while she was ovulating...*shrug* i drk...but it IS POSSIBLE! (O_O) Wonder of wonders, right?
LittleKnitt chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
LOL update soon? xP
JaMisa27 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
you want me to choose oh well sasuhina
Shippo love chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
very inerasting chapter i was quite entertanded by it but there should be one dad
Gen-Jen-chan chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
( .Love recommended this to me so i think i should answer this poll too.)

NaruHina would be best. Sasuke is too pale, matching with Hinata would make THE PALE COUPLE. Hinata needs someone to balance her skin tone with. So if you put Naruto and Hinata together then their offsprings would maintain a very beautiful skin tone. Plus, Hinata and Sasuke's hair colour is too close, Naruto and Hinata together would definitely balance everything out.

After that whole poem, i think i should rest. NaruHina pls.
Naruto1Fan chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
NARUHINA! I appreciate if you'd accept the fact that Hinata belongs with Naruto. SASUKE DOESN'T DESERVE HINATA!
emilyjing chapter 6 . 1/11/2010