Reviews for Remembering to Forget
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Posted 4 February 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

TSL on Telos: Two old comrades meet, and both are glad they don't remember too much

The author clearly defines both characters even in so short a piece. This one of those I wish I had time to read fully.

Pick of the Week Tie for Best
ReadAndLiveAThousandLives chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep on writing!
Yumi Mihara chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
:] I like this story maybe a bit too much :P I hope that you write more chapters soon!
imperial1scout chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Well, what a nice find on my part. However, now I fell compelled to start up my KOTOR story again. Hmm...

Well, I like this story so good job. I'm kinda tired so I can't think of any critique right now. Sorry, usually the critiques are some of my stronger points. Too bad I haven't found a way to use it on my own writing. Ah well, good luck. Don't let the story die!
M1nks chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
One slight comment/critque - the 'I'll show interest in another man' scheme doesn't seem right. She is supposed to be a mature woman and a trained Jedi to boot. That is more the sort of idea that an idiotic teenager thinks would work.
M1nks chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
Excellent story, highly enjoyable. Shame it doesn't appear to be going to be finished.
Gabzalabza chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
hawoh? I see that u last updated in like June, so what heppened! It was goin so well too... I really like the BaoXExile pairing, actually. i hope you resolve this story line. I'd REALLY like to hear the resolution. They're both so clueless! Anyways, i hope this inspires u to update. For me? PLZZ...? *Puppy dog eyes*

*snivel* I'd be VERY upset if you didn't...
Taiyl chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
It's hard to find good stories with Bao-Dur as one of the main character. I always though there was more to Bao-Dur then was offer by the game. I look forward to the next chapter.
DevonF chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
Good stuff, as always it's really well written and I am enjoying the story immensely.
Niobe Asha chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
Oh my gravy! I'd love to just lock Jaelyn and Bao-Dur in a room until they just admit they are both head-over-heels for each other! Great chapters (sorry I didn't review last chapter!) and I'm anxious for more!
No One Special chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
This chapter, short as it may be, was very descriptive. Just the way I like it _. A very intresting clif hanger. Bao must be wanting to beat the living force out of Atton. Anyway, thankyou for the complemnt. I try to do my best, and will have any more criticism, if need be. Keep up the good work.

NOS
CaitlynRoe chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
I just started reading this fic. I liked the last chapter, and had to smile at Jaelyn's teasing of Atton and poor Bao-Dur's sadness. I think Bao-Dur has great romance potential, and glad to see another story about it. Personally, I like that you are skipping most of the plot happenings and focusing on this relationship, since that is the focus, and I don't have to read a huge amount of writing when you are mostly enthusiastic about the romance. One criticism is that the Exile seems a bit immature for a battle-hardened General who endured a great deal of psychic pain on Malachor V (she seems like a teenager to me). Perhaps you can add some exhibition on why she can laugh and joke so easily...perhaps Bao gives her peace, or the force, or doing good, etc. As it is, she seems a little young and naive for what I would envision the Exile to be, but that is just my interpretation.
Niobe Asha chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
PLEASE POST MORE! I'm going through serious withdrawal shakes! :D
Niobe Asha chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
I loved the peek into Jaelyn's thoughts and feelings. If only she know how he felt...

"When Atton signaled that they were close to where the General was being held, Bao-Dur drew himself up short. It wouldn't do for him to see the General right now, she was perceptive enough to get full advantage of his current open emotional state. On top of that, his eyes had a way of revealing too much when he first saw her, and he had come too far now to be pushed back to 'casual acquaintance' just because he made her uncomfortable. After a moment he looked up and gave Atton the go-ahead to unseal the passageway, sure that his eyes would reveal none of his emotions, no matter what."

That part darn near made me cry! Nope, scratch that 'darn near' part - it did make me cry! How sad, but how positively dilicious at the same time. :D

I liked the chat between Jaelyn and Visas, too.

Bring on more writing!
DevonF chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
Absolutely fabulous work, Bao-Dur is my favorite character in KOTOR 2 (so I'm maybe a tad biased). I enjoyed the POV of both the Exile and Bao-Dur in this last chapter, it was really well done.

looking forward to more:-)