Reviews for Just Because
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Aww, this is a cute story and they really are very in character. Quite surprising I must say, but altogether very appreciated. Well done on this fanfic. I loved it. And at the end, ya somehow know they'll work it all out. :) 3
Yena S chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I loved this! I adore this couple and I'm hard pressed to find any good fanfics these days. Thank you very much
rebecca chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
NICE! I love how you made their insecurity reverse their normal dynamic, it's very realistic. You didn't rush anything and I think that you kept them in character.
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Cute :3

Chiki -not chori- waz here!
Stariceling chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is the best Shino/Kiba fic I've ever read. I love how you really get inside both of their heads, show their different thought patterns and personalities. It's so in character for this not to be easy for either of them, but the struggle makes the ending even more satisfying.
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You kinda left things unresolved you know. It was long, drawn out, and extremely confusing and in the end you didn't resolve anything! *deep breath* it was still good though.
NiceGuyProse chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I just wanted to say that this is a great fic. Even though I agree with many others that the middle part seems a bit overly long and overwrought, several incredible touches throughout really make up for it.

I loved Hana and Kurenai (genjutsu ftw!) and Hinata.

And it has one of the best last lines of any fic I've ever read.
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved this! It was adorable and I loved Shino freaking out. Great job!
lustofficial chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
One of the cutest ShinoKiba fics Ive ever read...
wolfpack3422 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I'm fairly new to this pairing but have to say I'm quickly becoming hooked. And this story has not helped, t'was absolutely awesome. I've always been one to think too much so I quite enjoyed the thoughts of each character being played out. Must say I quite like your writing style as well. Thanks for posting!

~wolfpack3422
fatteh chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was a very long story, but gratifyingly so. The inner monologues were natural and understandably jumpy. I liked the more aggressive characterisation of Hana, it was a nice change.
annoymyass chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
overthinking can cause an aneurysm.

I liked it but I must say, it was so unnecessarily long.
perplexic chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I can't believe it's taken me so long to finally get around to reviewing this, because it's such a lovely introspective fic. You really did an awesome job of exploring the context of the characters and their respective situations, as well as their characterization. In any case I'm sure you've heard plenty of this from others, but I still wanted to throw my two cents in. :D

I suppose the only real critique I can give is that it at times seems a bit...overwrought(?), but at the same time it's a situation that tends to inspire obsessive worrying. Nonetheless, thanks so much for sharing, this is one of my favorite fics out there.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I'm sure you haven't gotten a review in awhile for this story, cuz I know how normal readers are. I was looking for a good Shino story, found this, read it, and was incredibly happy. It not only gave me some depth into Shino's character but ended on a warm-fuzzy note. Thanks for writing this excellent fic!
MrSeaFishy chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Omg omg. You have mehooked onto Kiba/Shino now!

It was so cute!