Reviews for Masterpiece
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is beautiful. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love what you did here it left room for us to think whether she would actually do it and kill him or keep him alive. And just feels you know?
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved this. Loved what you did with it. Amazing, amazing work!
Renaerys chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
The subtlety makes this piece a winner. I like how ambiguous it is-will Ino try to kill Itachi, or will she keep him? I feel like it could go either way. And that last line ties it all together. She does this with Sasuke in mind, but there are hints that perhaps he's not as important to her anymore. Love it. :)
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow i have never even heard of this pairing before but i think i am lovin it!

You did such an amazing job at this. It is short, simple but extremely powerful. It has so much emotion in it and portrays characters well.

Her inner monologue was so short but it was really effective.

This is definately going on my list of all time favourite fanfiction. 110 out of 100.

Oh and on another note: Itachi sleeping is soooooo cute X3 lol
h e l l b r o k e chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hmm very good. :)
KukiRew chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Short but powerful.
hurrhurrdiamonds chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I absolutely love this.

Short, sweet, and amazing.
Sora Inu-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
lol, not necessarily a fan of this couple, I've never really considered it all too much, but this is very good XD
NovemBerries chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
So short, but so brilliant. Perfect harmony, wonderful shape, such a clear image. This subtle body language speaks more than anything; 10/10 for Itachi, and for Ino as well. A little gem - and I love finding them. Thank you.
Sekowari chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
very bittersweet and beautiful! I love it!
bloody-scarlet chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Nice,so lemme get this 's in a bed with Itachi and Sasuke?What a lucky girl...lol
Doctor Kiba chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow, short yet still powerful. I like how you portrayed Ino and Itachi, though he was asleep. And since he was asleep he could not be OOC which is wonderful.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
the last line killed me with its freakin' awesomeness. wow, for real, you captured some kind of emotion here; freakily accurate; it was like time had stopped, frozen in place just for her, and all her inner thoughts just captivate. it's so ino but at the same time, you get this feeling of unfamiliarity ('who is this person?'), because the thoughts show so much depth (despite their misleading superficial surface - hah, alliteration baby!). and we can't say ino is always portrayed with so much [meaning] and [substance] - tho' she should be, dammit. but i digress.

it was a strange, creepy kind of beautiful. much love.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Beautiful. Just perfect. Itachi's asleep next to her, so thankfully he can't be OOC (I can't even count how many stories I've seen where he's gentle, kind and loving - wtf?) Anyway. I also love Ino's thoughts and the whole...scenery. "Lost in time with his perfect heartbeat" - genius.