Reviews for Scarred
diggingupbones chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I am so glad you wrote this fic! I always wanted to hear more on the story, and finally someone wrote it! Thank you! It was awesome! At the end all I could saw was "aw" with a smile on my face. It was very good!
leuska chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Ok, me again.

PERFECT!

I mean, you are a really rare phenomenon - an author who actually UNDERSTANDS the concept of booth and brennan and their somehow odd but wonderful relationship.

It was absolutely great reading this story, it was really a nice thought out piece of information we will probably never be given by the authors themselves - but your story was pretty believable itself.

Loved the places when you underlined that the closeness they shared in moments like these was rare, cause it really is, but thats the best - you can best enjoy it when its rare, huh?:)Yhough it sucks sometimes.:Dthats why I am so happy we have ppl like you!:)

Again, veyr nice touch, very well written and really very cautious about staying in the characters.

Bravo!

ps - I am again ranting too much, huh?Sorry!;)

liz
WriterC chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Here you are, you deserve a review. That part intrigued me too and I think you did a marvelous job here. Adding you to favourite stories. Congratulations!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I totally loved it. It seemed so real, I mean, something that they would say and do in an episode.

Keep up the good work. Write more!
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wow. That was fantastic. You got their characters perfectly and I just love all the cute hugs!

Your idea of what happened to Bren was plausible and well-written. This one's going on my favs :D
ShadowDancer181 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
MORE! this is awesome
DaLiza chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow. Very well-written; I love the descriptions of her time in El Salvador and the BB cuteness at the end. My favorite line was "Today alone he had almost exceeded his usual monthly quota of touches..." I look forward to reading more of your work!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
great shot. so sweet her being able to open up to him and hug each other. look forward to more stripped socks soon
squint-squad chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I so have always wanted to know more about the period between Brennan beginning college and the jeffersonian. This was a fantastic take on the El Salvador thing! Loved it!
Serendipity73 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aww great story! Please continue soon :)
xtigerlily23x chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I really liked the whole premise of this, and Booth's annoyance (although that isn't really the word I want) at being unable to change her past is both sweet and in character.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aww poor Brennan! Good thing she has Booth now!
Sarali1983 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Yes, i really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing :)
Rzappa chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
that was sad and sacary

and

AWSOME I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH GREAT WRITING LIKE YOURS
Grace chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Hey... I usually don't review fan fiction because so much of it is smutty office sex that makes no sense and does not fit the characters of Booth and Bones at all. But the way you handled/created this situation was realy awesome. You eased them into it and kept the boundaries that those people really have. I loved the story line cause it was really something that could have happened and really a way that Booth would have reacted to her pain. Just wanted to commend you on a job well done. Luv your reader... Grace
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »