Reviews for Fading Away
sowhat730 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love this entire story! I felt like I was watching an episode of the show... You did a good job with the characters!
Graypdrink chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
finally hopfully he grows from this
Graypdrink chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
wow
Graypdrink chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
hm wat happen
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
short chaps suck but love the stor
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
love it!
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
woot love it!

i wish they didnt stop making the show but happy about the ff!
maybe.forever.xx chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
Maeby is being psycho again! Argh! My love GM is so passionate that i wilt at his pain. please do update soon!
badkidoh chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
i like it up till chapter 6, then chapter 7 got a little strange.
Ryika-sama chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
LOL! Great second chapter! Loved the bit about, "...need to get that old stick outta my butt."
Ryika-sama chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Loved it! I'm going to read the next chapter now because, as I read this first one, the corners of my mouth were twitching. I knew that there was a laugh in there somewhere. Very amusing, thanks!
maddikinz940 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
LOL this is really funny. I love it. UPDATE SOON!
MrsBigTuna chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
Love the story. I love Maeby and George Michael. Keep it up. and Update soon. You're killing here!
HifaLootin chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
I like this a lot-all the characters seem really true to their on-screen selves and you've got a great balance of humor and drama :D Now I'm anxious for that Bratz buying scene...
Blue's Dreamer chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
Please don't kill me for forgetting to review. Okay, you're not killing me . . . and ONTO THE REVIEW:

Lindsay was following, yelling, “Michael! Why won’t you love me? Why won’t you tell me I’m pretty anymore?”

“Um, maybe because you’re crazy and my son is dating your daughter?” - xD Even thought that wasn't MEANT to be funny, I still thought it was hilarious.

As always, hysterical chapter but I know NEXT CHAPTER WHEN YOU WRITE GOB AND TOBIAS AT THE MALL AHEM AHEM I'll be laughing so hard I'll probably fall out of my chair and hit my head on the desk.