Reviews for Love is like dominoes
The Truth's Lie chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
great story! update soon.1 thing add more drama! seemore tells vic that jinx is cheating make jinx less slutty KILL OFF KITTEN!
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Just stumbled across this and found that I love it. You are still going to update this, right? Because I find I'm very interested in what happens...
cartoonfire chapter 7 . 10/1/2008

I loved everything about this chapter, EVERYTHING!

I think it's cool how you brought in Argent? Will we be seeing more of her later? Sure hope so :)

M, Jinx and Wally action in the hallway, nice :) Seymour is jealous, awesome!

I loved how all of the students were passing notes, I especially liked how both Xavier and Dick passed a note to Kori, how cool!

I liked the part with Rachel and Kori, that was really sweet.

Omg, when the fangirls came I was laughing so hard. Those fangirls act like me! lol! Only they seem a bit creepy, jk lol.

Lol, the part with Vic and Karen discussing whistles was hilarous. And omg, Karen, knock first! She could have walked into something very... x-rated.

Loved the ending, it was so cute and funny :) LOVE YOUR STORY, LOVE IT!

PLEASE, I beg of you, update soon! I'm looking forward to reading more and can't wait! _

Hotgirlow chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
hey so can't wait till this is updated it's great.
I-had-a-Sandwich-in-my-Head chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
This is hilarious!

Keep on writing

by the way can you tell me where to write the stories and how to upload them

Stella Nerra chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
WOW good story keep it up, cant wait to read more!

Beautiful Thief chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
OMG, I am loving this story, can't wait for the next update! So totally awesome chapter!

Oh my god, that CAN'T be me. I need to get my head checked...

Great work!
cartoonfire chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
great chapter :)

i liked the run in rachel and terra had

dude! final destination, roy and garth had a dream and it came true! RUN FOR THE HILLS PEOPLE!

update soon :)
cartoonfire chapter 5 . 8/10/2007

it was the best one so far, i love the frienship with wally/kori/karen/rachel and garth

coolness, gar dyed his hair green, and weirdness, roy and garth had the same dream, talk 'bout creepy

i liked it when xavier and kori showed up together, i look forward to reading about the two of them _
cartoonfire chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
i wouldn't mind seeing garth!

never fear, disney movies are here!

that was nice of gar to come and help rachel babysit, and it was so cool how kori met xavier, yumy, i love red x/xavier, but not as much as wally, thats my man man, well he was until jinx stole him *sigh*

cartoonfire chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
i loved this chapter

oh wow, i wish wally would run around shirtless in front of me and throw me his shirt, jinx is one lucky girl, ohmhgosh! they were totally making out at the end... AWESOME!

it was nice of richard to invite kori, and kitten, i hate that girl seriously

great chapter :)
cartoonfire chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
i just love wally, thats my husband right ther, lol

this is a great chapter
Royal Blue chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
Squee! OMG!

I loovve this story! Its soo awesome.

Plus, its nice seeing Kori with a different group of people for once! Update soon!

cartoonfire chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
alrighty my friend recommended this story to me and im so glad she did, this story is awesome!

i like all thats going on so far and i cant wait to read the next chapter :)
cartoonstar chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
yes! finally you are back with this amazing story!

i see you threw in roys addiction as well as a few grown ups, coolness

update soon please _