Reviews for Ai Love my Baby Girl
i like it
I like it is good
Lenny mosca chapter 2 . 4/19
note to the author there is no television in the Hidden in the Leaf Village ok we have a little bit but no televisions other than that it's a good story
kitty-cat19 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
plz keep going
Wiccan Queen chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Plz update soon
tacaloking chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
i watched that anime two and it was good but please make more chapters
tacaloking chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
i love this story i always thought naruto wood make a good parent and they never talk about kurenai daughters
nimb09 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
very fast pace but still very good
Paulina32196 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Because of my upbringing, I can't tell you up front (or at all) if I like your story (which I do VERY much, but you didn't hear it from me). Two things, though. First, you called Suzu, Suzu Kurenai. Should't it be Suzu Yuuhi or Sarutobi? And second, could you explain to me what happened with Suzu and Naruto at the ANBU member choosing at the ending of chapter three?

Thanks,

Your faithful reader,

Paulina32196

P.S.: you can contact me at
Nana-chan753 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Great story maybe you should make it so suzu has a hidden talent or ability or suzu helps naruto in a way no one else can
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Love your fic. WIll Naruto become Suzu's permanent guardian? I can't wait to read what happens next!
broken-horn chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Hmm, I think you should kill Kurinai, she dosent desevr to be a mom
serhoth chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
I like it so far. Just one question, is Ino going to be part of helping raise Suzu? Cause it would seem like he would need some female help at times and Ino looks like she could fit that bill. Anyways I look forward to reading more.
SpEcIaLk18 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
GREAT STORY
OnceErTwice chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Good so far. I like your writing style, easy to read.