Reviews for Testing a Hypothesis
krystalMage chapter 1 . 4/13
Omg this was fantastic! You know most Black family stories are just so gloomy and angsty and while it's for it's moments I really liked this. They're being kids, and the discussion of the older cousins is so normal and something that everybody does. I would love to read more in this universe. I do hope you are continuing with it.
I would have thought Regulus would have picked a much more flowery name for his familiar. Being a Black and all. Brilliant!
Svelis chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This two are awesome! I quite love the Black family, and the relationship between Regulus and Sirius are always either funny or either dramatic... and I am pleased to see an almost normal family here, since Walburga and Orion's reactions are just normal for parents in their shoes! Sirius is the best of the best friend, but as a son, he has a LOT to learn!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Nice stuff.
Brin Hearts Harry chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
CeKhay chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Great story! I love you insight on how Reggie and Sirius were as children.

CeKay
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow, Black family dynamics :) Loved it!
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
First off this is MabbyAbbyGabby, my profile got lost so now I have a new one. Secodnly I've read this story a lot and I still love it. It's just so light and funny.
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
As usual, you give a great insight into the household of the Blacks. I love the way you write Sirius and Regulus - they're completely in character and just how I see them. You've also made me like Orion Black through your subtle characterization of him throughout your fics. Wonderful one-shot - extremely well-written.
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was awesome!I love it!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aw. Cute. I really liked how you had Mr. Black-I guess BOTH of Sirius' parents couldn't be horrible.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I'd love to see how this friendship might effect the "Double Trouble" timeline.
Ramzes chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
As great as ever. I love the way you portray Sirius and Regulus and I wish I owned Anna - unfortunately I can't have a pet, because I'm allergic to fur.
Sandra chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love anything that has brotherly interaction between Sirius and Regulus. Good job!

Sandy
Mizz Moony Luver chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
OMG! LOKI! It’s so great to see you back in fandom! *hugs* I’ve rather missed your stories.

I love how Regulus refers to Rabastan as “probably my best friend.” The probably just makes it the most endearing sentence ever. It just made me go all LOL Aww!

You know, the more I read your characterization of Orion Black, the more I grow fond of him. Your version is just so much better (and not to mention more original) then all the Evil!Bastard!Orions out there. I think I would have to confess myself very disappointed if Jo were to give us insight on Orion in DH and that he would be a complete bastard, as he’s usually portrayed. I think I just enjoy your personal canon far too much. XD

Do you plan on taking up Double Trouble again? Oh, please say you do! You still need to get to the good bits!

Cheers,

Mizz Moony Luver
Jackline chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
So happy to read something new about your Regulus. Not Double Trouble but still. Such a Sirius thing to make an experiment with a cat. )

"I cannot believe her," Sirius declared. "It’s not as if I actually picked Anna up and deposited her in the wine. She fell. I scared the hell out of her to maker her fall, but she fell all on her own."

Yeah. Right. And I didin't drag Snape to the Whimping Willow. He went there on his onw accord. Well, I did tell him that Remus WAS there but Snape went there himself. Sorry. Just my associations...)

And it was nice to hear Reg object to Rabastan calling Sirius a traitor.