Reviews for The Poor Aching Fourth Wall…
guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is a great story PLX Continue!
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is very funny, but how come you stopped? You could have easily gone on more, and gave this one-shot an ending that didn't make you wonder if everyone came out alive or not...
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
XD LOL! That was FUNNEH!
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Lol, I love Edo's calm composure despite being in a crazy situation with Judai and the gang. xD
Phantom-Heba chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
this is an awsome story!

why id karen chasing austin anyway?
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
XD

Lovely crack fic. Lol.
Serene Ice Dragon chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
LOL! That was great! I love the cartoon-like descriptions and the characters comments about being gone for so many episodes. The whole thing was quite entertaining. The crazy part is, this actually happening in the show wouldn't be far-fetched. Great story, you are a really good writer!
RainbowRubyRain chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Lol! That was so funny XD

Cool oneshot and funny ending.
KESA Alexandria chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
ROTFLOL! Johan's being mistaken for a girl and Austin's gonna get eaten Life is good! I felt bad for Johan though Very funny story!

Except can I borrow that whip? I need to hit Napoleon for making fun of us Italians. That's why I hate his character. If only Karen ate him Oh well!
SassyOMG2282 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I love how they mistaked Johan for a girl XD

This is great!

-Sassy
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
ROFL! Its good and funny! well there is some mistake here and there but not much! anyway what really make Karen nuts? and everybody thought Johan was a girl too!
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
XD lol hilarious!
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OMG! I already this a while ago and I forgot to review! So sorry! I thought this was so awsome and funny! This would be so funny if that actually happened in the show! I would laugh my $$ off! You should make another. _
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh Gawd. This was crack incarnate. For some reason I can actually imagine this happening in the show, seeing as GX is already crackified enough as it is. Edo's sarcasm was hilarious, especially the "emo-corner" bit. XD Poor Austin though...XD...not really. Bloody brilliant story, really.
Katfreak chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
YAY! THIS IS FUN! PLEASE CONTINUE!