Reviews for Heaven, Earth, and Hell
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
absolutely love this story to bits
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love TAANG there so perfect for each other.
kaerfratiug chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
wow, this was very good. I love the whole idea, and i have to say, because of this story, i think a part of me now likes sozula, very well put! Good job!
Samhan chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I like it
Shadow of Miracles chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Ok this was a really good story and I'm actually glad that in the end Aang was able to stay with Toph although it took 22 long years, but I guess that just proves that love always pulls through in the end. Still I can't help, but feel sad at the fact that it took them this long to be together lol you sure know how to put obstacles onto people's life. The way everything just kind of fell into place, the whole 'they can't be together' idea was very brilliantly done because you gave good reasons for why they couldn't be together, you were literally fate (cruel fate) but like I said I'm glad that in the end Taang pulled through although it was at the extent of a person's life. When you said you wanted to give Renshu a sort bad quality (being that he could not let go of Toph thus making her unhappy) was kind of a bigger bad quality than I thought. I mean he really did love Toph, but he was being very selfish by keeping her away from her true happiness, in other words he was thinking about only himself. Still great job tho, really this fic was amazing and amazingly sad as well.

I hope you will write more Taang in the future, hopefully not as depressive as this one, lol you really did make them go through a lot of pain, but that's life so very unfair. Great job!
moksternz chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
hahaha the way you revealed/introduced sokka and azulas

relationship was hi-le-ri-ous...lolz

nice story...
avatarfan16 chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Aw man, what a story!

It was so deep, it was both sad and yet at the same time very loving. I was practically in tears through out the whole story, if you had written another chapter, I would have been bawling like a baby! Great fic, so wonderful, you have no idea. Keep writing.

avatarfan16
Drelufon chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
lIke to know if your planning on doing more I like this story.

TTFN
K9 the First chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
I am both sad yet happy to see it end.

Happy because I wanted to see how everyone's messes would get cleaned up.

Sad...Because there's no more.

Sokka and 'Zula's relationship going with no probs...wow.

I'm happy to see that Katara was FINALLY able to produce a baby! YAY! _

And I LOVE how the other ship worked! _

As to the cousins: As it turns out, two cousins, or even sibs marrying for only one generation usually won't develope problems in the offspring. It's when it keeps on happening one generation after the next that things happen. (It also depends on how deep the gene pool is to begin with)

Actually, I think Renshu is the most realistic character I've seen in a while.
blueowls chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
“Well since I have Uncle's permission I really won't need yours, now will I?”

Ah, too funny XDD I can so see her saying that.

I really like how you have Sokka’s point of view in here I was reading and I thought maybe he wouldn’t really get to say anything, but he did.

Heh, sake ;DD
DaMentalTeen chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
Man, life's tough, isn't it? You'd actually expect the Taang to be the Heaven or Earth part, but instead, due to MANY complications, it's the Hell part. It's a good thing for the other 2 pairings, but it's still damn sad with an ending like that, especially how the child reacted.

Anyway, excellent job. You should do more FF's with stories like these rather than drabbles. Sure, you could do them every other time or something, but this kind of talent shouldn't be used just on drabbles, ya know? Anyway, again, excellent job. You heard that from an old friend (not really old, but you know).

TMT
soccerfanatic16 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
haha, i just spent like 20 min. looking for this story and i was so pissed when i couldnt find it. i found and i love it!
Xo56oX chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I love this sotry! It's great, I especially love the Sozula couple, they would be great together.
avatarrocks123 chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I enjoy this! GO TAANG! Update soon!
LiveInThaskyE chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
OMG damn you!1 You're making me even more conflicted! I support Sukka to the death,but I also like Tokka,and now between you and RadiantBeam you all are making me like Sozula too! This chappie was awesome,your right,lemons and limes are fun to read. But I've yet to write one,maybe soon I'll decide to post something here instead of critiquing(sp?) everyone else. This flowed well,no worries..