Reviews for Opposite Souls: Tru & Jack
cherrygurl1225 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
I LOVE this chapter! I also noticed the posting date. Don't know if you realize it, but October 30th, 2013 marked the 10 year anniversary of the Tru Calling premiere. Maybe it was Fate that you posted it on that day. :)

I like the idea that she's running from something she can't help but run from. At the same time, it's not that easy to avoid him either. And being drugged has her in this daze as you say. I'm curious to know if Jack is the one who drugged Tru or if she was drugged because of something or by someone else and then Jack follows her because he's concerned about her. Although I appreciate the vagueness at the same time.

I also really like the part about feeling a hand on her forehead, but her not being able to concentrate enough on the words or even who it is. I only hope that as she sleeps, Jack is there looking out for her.

Thank you again SO much for writing this for me! *sends you a pineapple*
Prozerpina chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Love stories)))
cherrygurl1225 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Yay! Another update! Short and perfectly sweet. As it should be. Aw, so she really does want to be with him. I think my heart just turned to jelly. It's funny when you write this chapter from Tru's POV, how she thinks things will be easy once they are together. That's what's so beautifully tragic about their push-pull attraction/relationship because, even together and no longer on opposite sides, things will never be easy for them. Plus, they have children to pass their calling onto. ;)

Thanks for the update and looking forward to another baby ficlet in this series soon!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Yep...once again, the bad boy mojo strikes again and lures another supergal down the wrong kind of path. Shame, it is!

;)
Copper's Mama chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I'm definitely liking these stories so far. Please continue!
PreviouslyDead chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
thank god someone else is writing more tru calling fics!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Ugh...now I REALLY wish I had watched Tru Calling more before it got canceled by Fux...I mean Fox! Cuz know what the frak is going on here would be so cool ;)
cherrygurl1225 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
OK, so I left you this awesome LONG review last night and apparently it didn't go through! I'm so sorry. Even if this review is shorter, I hope it can do the same justice.

First off, LOVE the title. A title, be it a chapter title or story title, essentially prepares the reader for what the story or essay is about if it is effective enough and your title does that PERFECTLY. I especially love how you put your chapter title "Changing History" in your story. I do that all the time with my stories, too! Makes for good storytelling, I think.

Second, the dialogue and characterization has to be communicated with a stronger urgency in a sense because it is a drabble and your story captures this idea perfectly. "You seemed fine with me kissing you before the rewind." LOL. So totally in character for Jack! I love that.

I especially love Tru's reaction, how it's more like curiosity, which is something that isn't explored too often in this sense in fic, especially short fic. I love how her tone seems kinda curious, like she wants to say "whatever" and how she'll leave it up to Fate and Jack to decide. Yes, things will be different, but HOW? I really hope you continue this in some way. Your ending is a cliffhanger and I'm lovin' it!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
aww so sweet

maria
PrincessTin chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Great start , looking forward to more. I like how Jack loves who he must destroy. Makes for good story-telling
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aw, short and sweet! I like how you showed it from Jack's POV and all of the little subtleties, things he notices he loves about her. I especially love how you emphasize how he loves how passionate she is in everything she does.

Sorry, I'm just gushing here! I love Tru/Jack and this story delves right into Jack's tru feelings (pardon the pun) about her.

Hope to see you write more Tru/Jack fic in the near future!

Take care.