Reviews for The Book of Garion
Josh chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
-Why can I never get an update notice on time? Is it just me that forgets, or is this a widespread thing? The only reason I found the latest chapter was because I was bored and thought looking over some of my favorite stories would pass some time.

What are you doing to BB these days. First you make him suffer through severe depression, and now you let him lose his virginity and gain the mask of a stereotypic manwhore! I like the whole relationship between BB and Rae in both stories though. Plus, BB's current persona is starting to grow on me.

The offer is still open, by the way. Bad luck is nothing new to me, and if you look at it the right way, it can be easily turned around in the opposite direction.
Sweetnevermore chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
OMG! -spazzes and dies, then is ressurected- I LOVE IT! i honestly don't want to stop reading it... but i have to considering there is no more to read... so yeah, BUT GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS! i want to cry, but i wont...

other then the occasional error -which every writer is prone to-, this was amazing and i love it and i desperately need more...

so update when you can -soon- and hope the next chapter is as good as the rest!

~swn 3
FoxyLuvr chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
I am ABSOLUTELY in love with this story, & if you're still looking for a beta-reader, I am totally game. I haven't had any offers lately and I promise I won't disappear or let any bad luck befall me. Hehe, hope you'll consider me

Ja ne,

~Tayls

p.s. I heart ino/shika and I have a TON of pics; i get them all on if you are interested.
Madame Band Geek chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
oO0o0oh, the plot thickens!

I'm really enjoying this so far. I wanna hit Beastboy and Raven for being so incredibly stupid with each other (okay, Raven more than Beastboy). I like how you take the relationships agonizingly slow. It's really fun (and frustrating at times) to read.

I can't wait until you update again. I love this!
TDG3RD chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Another excellent chapter. Loved the Beast Boy/Raven interaction, of course. The old man and old woman were interesting... they have that mysterious-type vibe about them. Wonder if we'll see them again?

Until next time.
Neko Saphira chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Wow, this story is awesome - You've obviously put lots of thought into the plot upto now, especially the first chapter.

Can't wait to read more
It's a beauty spot not a mole chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I absolutely love the concept that you have going for this story. A book from a weirdo old lady which has no words but loads of pages...

Yeah. It's actually awesome. And the interaction between Beast Boy and Raven is unique compared to every other story on this sight- and all your stories are like this!

Keep up the slamming work!

It's a beauty spot not a mole

xoxo
RabulaTasa chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Very well done, especially Beast Boy. It's not often I find myself kind of wanting to cave his head in without feeling like the author's completely mangled his personality.

Oh, and I'd be happy to offer up my slightly OCD services as a beta, should you still require one. I don't think I'm going anywhere for a while.

-John
Multi-fan46 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I like this story it is just amazing when look at the amount of reviews I'm shocked that there are not more. that said i felt slightly disappointed about the point you chose to end the chapter i think that it should've had a clifhanger. one more thing could i be your beta reader. at least till the end of summer
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Heh, this story reminds me very much of a story I was planning on writing- blank pages and everything (I was going to call it "Namesake," since I was naming the book "Tabula Rasa," but I digress).

This looks very, very promising- and you're only at the prelude! I am most definitely interested in where this is going- of that I can assure you.

Happy trails!

-John
candycoatedkayla chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I havent talked to you in like forever.

but,whew! That was super long but it was so good. It took me forever to read and I'm usually a fast reader. I loved it. Aria reminds me of Raven.(except the whole blue eyes thing) She also reminds me of Hinata for some reason. I think thats just her physical appearance not attitude wise.

And I love coupled with Shikamaru just annoys me for some reason. I like BB/Rae but i much more prefer Rob/Star. Anyways i cant wait till the next update!

C.C.K
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
wow, this actually took me two sittings to finish reading. Great job btw, like your other stories (that i loved). I'm looking foreward to the next chapter, try to lessen the number of pages... but again, still an amazing job.

im an ino/shika fan, and your right, there isnt a lot out there... -depression-

ALSO, i'm exicted to see where this is going to go...

go bbXrae haha ~~swn
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Great start to your story. Very nice introduction to the main characters (Other than the Titans, of course). Can't wait to see what's in store next.
kuroinekorawr chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
DUDE! this is awsome! i love it. make more long chapys, me like those:) great job, cant wait for more!
Yoshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Wow. I love it, it's so good! I can't wait to see how the teen titans fit into all of this.

I know who Samhain is! I know who Samhain is! It took me until the end and then a lightbulb turned on in my head and it was like 'duh.'

I LOVED IT. Update soon

P.S. I am a total ShikaIno fan, I just can't see Shikamaru and Termari getting together.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »