Reviews for The Book of Garion
Azarathgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
This was really good.

Yeah, i wondered what happend to

the teen titans. other than

that, it was pretty good.

you're really good at writing

romance. You should write a

romance novel sometime.

I have one heartfelt plea:

DON'T MAKE BB AND RAVEN

A COUPLE!

thanks!

(if anyone, make cyborg and raven a couple! Or bb and terra)
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome...

Cannot say any more. Since I am in awe. And also in pain since I am so hungry and I would not get up to even eat anything because I have been reading this.

I LOVE IT!
SkyAngel429 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Man, you are a fantastic writer as always. Yes the chapter was long but, hey, it was great writing, so the more the better (at least IMHO)! The only thing that kind of bothers me is that this story is so good as an original story, I think that you should keep it that way, rather then have the TT enter it (you still have Roreck, so technichally it could still count as a TT story). Couldn't Dmitri, Samhain, Emma and the dragon be the four? Either way, I'm sure what you write will be brillant. Please continue!
Unbidden Terror chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow, that was quite the read. I must say, I'm glad to see something other than The White Rose. That story arc has seen it's day and that day is gone.

BUT! This is a something different and quite frankly, would make an excellent original story. It doesn't even need the cross over. Although, would I be right at all in saying you've watched Inuyasha, Charmed, and read Eregon (and Aria bears some striking resemblence to Raven)? Cause it's like you combined some of the best elements of those stories into this one.

The only thing that slightly bothers me really is the italics. Maybe that's purposefull on your part, but it really is easier to read regular font.

Looking forward to the next up date of this! Don't worry about the length. We like it ;)
Multi-fan46 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Amazing. you should become a professional writer I've read some of the white rose and i already like this one more the length didn't bother me because of how it just drew me in.
gladdecease chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
*raises hand* ShikaIno ftw.

Dmitri and Emma remind me of those two. But just a bit.

The only grammar/spelling points I have is these:

- you continuously use "physic" instead of "psychic." It's a pretty common misspelling, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

- once, you wrote "father" instead of "farther"

I already have a hunch about Samhain's true name (from about a quarter of the way through the chapter, actually). I don't think I could predict how the story will end, couples-wise (because the story seems to have nothing but possibilities on that front). And I can't wait to see how the Titans tie into this story.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3