Reviews for Change of Heart
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I love dantana but i love fm radio too! Kinda ooc for danny's reason but i'm kinda cool with it
Myriad-13 chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
This Don/Linds fic is just as good as your other one! I loved the different tone in this one. Are you going to do any more? I just...find this so realistic and honest, and I think you did fantastically on the characterisation. If you ever make another Don/Linds fic, I'll be looking out for it.

Nice work!
astridLover chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
great story! loved the triangle between danny linds and flack!
Extreme Critic258 chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
Dude...you are a master. Your story is so awesome! Well done. This is by far the best FM radio story. Wow... man bravo!
CaitlinTierney chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
Angell? WTF?
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
Wow, I just found this fic and I really enjoyed reading it. I love FM with every fiber of my being. (Danny/Linds never did sit right with me.) Thank you so much for writing this, it was a wonderful read. :D
athenaphoenix17 chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
Awesome...
cyn23 chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
hey, great last chapter, i really liked it, that was very very sweet, thank you for a wonderfull story
Jenpa74 chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
When is the new chapter coming? This is such a good story, with all the main characters showing a range of emotions and not being one dimensional. Keep up the great job. Can't wait for the continuation.
Lee chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
so exciting, looking forward to see what happens when flack goes round to lindsays...im sure itll be awesome! :)
Annabeth chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
Wow! I'm so excited you updated your fics! You are really keeping the characters true to themselves in this one. I like the way you are playing out the dynamic between Danny, Lindsay, and Don. This is a fantastic story! I hope you update really soon!
cyn23 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
hey, great new chapter, i really like it
angela chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
i want more chapters, please.. i love your fanfic
zora080393 chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
omg it's been so long. out of all the fics you updated i'm most glad about this one.

will there be more regular updates now?
buddymt96 chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
yay u updated and i lved it and u should continue with it

p.s. cookies for updating :D