Reviews for Heart of a Soldier
Kirenza chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Beautiful. I really liked the ending. :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is a good there gonna be anymore chapters or is this sort of one shot?I would love to read more of this.
iTomato chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh. OHH. This was fantastic. You've nailed both Tear & Jade perfectly. I adored the last three paragraphs most of all. They spoke volumes about both characters.

Excellent, wonderful writing! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

-iTomato
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
XD I luvs Jade's character. XD
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow, that was a pretty nice read. I don't think Tear's OOC. I can totally see her breaking down at the end, cuz she's been keeping so many things to herself all this time. It's nice to see Jade being a little nicer. _
byurside chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is great, and no - I don't think Tear was OOC at all. She seemed to be keeping her emotions to herself as usual, and broke down when the feelings and memories were too much for her to bear. That's so Tear imho.

I also like Jade's dialogue here. His wisdom shows.
Black Acid Dragon chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I like it. It's nice reading about interactions between characters whose relationship isn't developed much in the game. And the reference to the waitressing thing made me giggle.

I didn't think Tear was really OOC, I always imagined that by the end of the game she was pretty close to an emotional breakdown.

...And wow, I didn't even know there was a Hurt/Comfort category. Shows how much I pay attention.
Stabbity McStab Stab chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Loved it!

And let it be known that you have one of three - count 'em - THREE Lukear fics on the first page.

-drowing beneath replicest-

-gets shot by AschLuke fangirls-
SoldierSteak chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow. That actually had a tight, little impact on me in the end. Some would say that Tear was being OOC, but in my opinion it's exactly what would happen when someone who's iron-willed like her breaks. It was also an interesting way to view Tear's personal opinion on being a soldier; we never really know whether she enjoyed working as one or it was just Van who urged her to join. It was pretty emotional; overemotional is still tight. I'm not sure if Jade's cold-hearted or not enough to have given her an arm to lean on (Hey, you never know. He slapped a crying girl once).
Noreen chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It's good. It's very good.