Reviews for Undying Love
ThroughTheShiningDark chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Wah! D' I'm still crying from when they died! I was sitting there screaming NO! NO! NOT EDWARD! Not them. not them.
ThroughTheShiningDark chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
WAH! You made me cry!
SukiRin chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
nice story...but Edward a human? that was unexpected...
soccerlvr-twilightlvr chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
Hey love your story! You have a great style of writing and I'm glad Jake got his happily ever after too. He is too awesome to go without one! Keep on writing!
Lysa chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Your really good at writing in Edward's poin of view, and i almost quit reading this, Edward better not die.
Lysa chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I thought that was a really good first chapter, liked that Edwar was in the closet for the whole conversation between Bella and Charlie.
Bkschim chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
Oh my gosh. That had to be the most amazing fan fiction i have ever read for Twilight. It was so cute and I litterally almost bawled my eyes out when they died. and at the end I just loved God's point of veiw. Thanks for the awesome story!
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
WOOW! That was so incredibly sad and sweet! I LOVED the ending with Jacob! I hope we see them at least a little in the sequel! Happy writing!
Alyssa chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
I absolutely loved your story! I cried at chapter six and can't wait for you to finish Remember for eternity
volleyballchick94 chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
that was without a doubt the BEST edxb story i have read on this site! i will never look at a edxb story the same way ever again!
K.ambrose chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
You have an absolutely beautiful story. It's hard to believe the whole turning into a human again thing, but your story is so sweet and sad with how they die, but how they die together. Great story.
musically inclined chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
That was...AMAZING! You had me almost crying at some parts! You are an amazing author. Keep at it!

Musically Inclined
GingerBookworm chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
I am really not sure what to make of your story, its odd and has a some what weird ending but i will give a positive review because it has a good plot and you have a nice writing style
Rosalind Mariero chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
OMG COMPLETLY IGNORE THAT LAST REVIEW. lolz i didnt notice there r more chapters (shoots self in head with brain) whowzer i am stupid. anwho !reading on!
Rosalind Mariero chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
MORE THAN TWO CHAPTERS! also shouldnt this idunno, go a little more in depth of human life? i relly love it but like u should totaly continue! like come one. edwards this marble god u cant do anything with cuz hell hurt u and suddenly hes human. dont u think u should turn up the heat. just a little. please?