Reviews for Baron and the Pumpkin King
sisterawesomeness chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Awwwww! It was so adorable. Eddy's growing up. ;) Keep up the awesome work.
Ian Greene chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I think this is what Eddy's brother should have been.
Nightmarefan chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
AWESOMENESSSSS
Harrison chapter 18 . 2/6/2010
A trip down memory lane huh... Well I loved every single chapter. It is amazing.

Final Shout out, AMX RULES!
kanetain2 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
This is the same as that game!
kanetain2 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
This sounds exactly like the storyline for the pumpkin king game. I wonder...
Rock Raider chapter 18 . 7/23/2008
Ah, that much happened to Ed's brother since moving out. Sucks he got dumped.:( What was she thinking? I just hope Baron can find somebody else, or that girl decides she was better off with him. Wonder if Jack attending the musical, & the crowd's reaction to seeing Halloween Town residents in the seats, will be mentioned in the next fic. I would definitely like to read that.
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 18 . 7/4/2008
*applausding* Wonderful story, from beginning to end, positvely wonderful. I loved that little segueway at the end for you next story, "Spring Break with an Ed". Oh wow! And you're starting on "Kindom of Earth" too? I'm so excited! :D

Good job AMX. *hug* Good job.
Lady Dragon010 chapter 18 . 7/3/2008
This was asome. I there going to be another sequil. Cuse this would mack a good book. O and'a P.S. at some points your storys sound like vidio games. just to lrt you know espesaly the "Ed Edd n Eddy: Oogie's Revenge" one.(Aqua Girl)
Mugiwara Gorillaz chapter 18 . 7/3/2008
So ends another great story by AMX! Now, I think I've got an idea for a fanfiction you could do: Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy know Jack Skellington, the King of Halloween, and Noodle's birthday is on Halloween! Get the hint? ;)
Energy witch chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
Great ending well whoda thought Eddy's bro wisened up and decides to hang out a while in peach creek...something tells me that there's more fun coming on.
Energy witch chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
Looks like Oogie's thirsty for more thrashing from Jack and Baron.
Elfang0r Shamtul chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
Well this was one of the Best ones you wrote Im gonna have to say that when you finish the next one Im gonna be sad. It was fun always watching your storys get longer as you got new ideas. Im gonna miss seeing whatll happen to Jack and the Eds but as they say All good things must come to an end.
Shelby the Hedgehog chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
Wow... it's over... I'm kinda sad that it is... Well things are gonna get interesting once Noodle and friends come on the scene.
Neros Urameshi chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
The final battle is over, and good has triumphed! Awesome!

Please continue! One last time!