Reviews for Tales of the Innkeeper
Chiara Cadrich chapter 1 . 2/10
Hullo, Barliman

I love this kind of cosy self-conversation !

You might not be around any more (2008 is a long time ago) , but let me tell you I like this style of yours.
stormchaser34neo chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
Great story. Loved the point of view.
szepilona10 chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
I really like your story and I hope you write more soon!

Szepilona10
SilverrAngell chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
...Is this over?

Anyways, i like it! Lol, I loved that curvy lip part back there. I was seriously laughing out loud. Keep it up! Luvit! :)
KsandraMallan chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
Dear old Strider. *hugs him* Ranger and King both, and I think he'd rather be a Ranger. *sighs* Oh well. Nice work!
cairistiona7 chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
I really like this chapter . . . of course, I've really liked ALL these chapters! . . . but this one is so interesting for exploring the way common folk view royal folk. I like how the Innkeeper wants Aragorn to be King and not just another ordinary man that sits "a might too comfortably by my hearth..." I've often figured it might be hard for Aragorn to suddenly shed what to me seems the less formal Ranger/chieftain role in favor of the very high royal role of King of Gondor et al. My own impression is that the whole "Royal" business might chafe a little after the life he's been leading, although others' mileage may vary on that. Anyway, you've used the Innkeeper to put a whole new spin on "Return of the King." Nicely done! Next please. ;)
NWPatriot chapter 9 . 11/18/2007
I am enjoying these stories so much! Please, do continue if you so desire.
KsandraMallan chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
The last line made me smile. The update came after a long while, but it was most welcome. Again, quality work- well done! Looking forward to the next update.
Nieriel Raina chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
Another wonderful work, Allee. It was good to see Elessar open up some to the innkeeper. Nice to see that sort of trust.

Love it.

NiRi
Minerva Organa chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
This is great! I really loved the characterizations, both of the innkeeper and Aragorn. Looking forward to more updates!
Millicent Bystander chapter 9 . 10/27/2007
Lovely! Another piece well worth the wait. Thanks so much!
Millicent Bystander chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
I'm very impressed by the way you've chosen to portray both Aragorn in his role as king, as well as an entirely original character in the Innkeeper. Every single chapter opening draws the reader in immediately, simply because it is so entirely believable. Definitely worth waiting for another chapter. My only question: how often should I expect "Tales..." to be updated? Eagerly awaiting more...
Nieriel Raina chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
I loved this one, and it's worth repeating. *grin*

Congrats on your nominations too! They are well deserved.

NiRi
Silivren Tinu chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
I just love how you describe Aragorn in these tales! He is exactly the king I imagine him to be. I like his empathy and patience with the people around him, perhaps all kings should be healers, too. ;-)

/strange as it sounds, Elessar is a bit like sunlight, fresh air, and wide-open spaces/ - I loved that! I'd really like to have the king under my roof, too. :)

Almut
Thorongirl chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Who can argue with chivalry? I just melt when I read these sort of things. (And you do it so well)...:)