Reviews for Run, Sara, Run
HeroineAddict chapter 1 . 4/13
Jesus, I'm tearing up. Beautiful story, loved the "running" framing device and how in character your characters were.
RollWithIt chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I am at a total loss of words. This is amazing! You capture everything so perfectly. And when he yelled at her in the lab, my heart broke. Love it. 3
getcarter chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I'm an new fan to CSI and this is the very first CSI fic I've ever read - and boy did I pick the right one to start with. That was just heartbreaking and beautiful. You captured their voices perfectly. Very nicely done!
chomper318 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Full of lovely angst. Great job! Love the way the story is structured with Sara running at the start of each section.
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
good lord. i knew i loved this fic but i hadn't reread it in a while. the end made me cry. absolutely brilliantly written.
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
So sad, and so beautiful... Keep writing like this! Thanks for sharing!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Agh, so very sad. And human. I can feel for Grissom, never knowing how to say what he needs to!
Elialys chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I love this fic so very, very, very much, I just can't get enough of it.

I reread it again (for the 50th times I think) two nights ago, and I don't know HOW you do that, but it makes me cry EVERYTIME.

I know I've reviewed already (and showed many times my endless devotion to your awesomeness), but I am recommending your work to one of my friend, and... I cannot NOT let you know (AGAIN) how much this story rocks. Like, fantastically, gorgeously rocks.

Your words just convey with perfection why I love them so much.

THANK YOU!

*Elialys*
closethedoor14 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
ZOMG I never reviewed this one either? Geesh, don't look at me.

I love this. Possibly my favorite fic of yours. It's so beautiful, and there is something so poetic about it.

Last night I was doing isketch with some gsr girls, and my turn to draw came and the word was RUN. And we use words since we're awesome. So my drawing looked like this:

_, Sara, _.

by klee wyck.

i love her!

/drawing.

So yeah. I love you.
lovinGSR chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
that was good!
Grav chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I haven't read CSI fic in a *really* long time and I don't really remember how I got here, but that? WAS AMAZING! I love that it wasn't all okay right away and how she had to pull it out of him. You kept them both so amazingly in character and it *hurt*, but the way the show does (er...in my shipper brain, anyway).

I loved the running parts. That was an awesome way to shape your story. I can so see Sara doing that when confronted with a problem.

And your Grissom...blew me away. He was so in character and so making me want to smack him/explain How Things Work; it was perfect.

Well done!
taramis chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Ouch. Lovely angst fic.

Thanks!

taramis
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
wow! that is really good an I nearly cried at the end! I can see both of them acting like that. And Grissom drunk could be quite interesting :p
Auntie Lib chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh, my God. That was so heartbreakingly sad and beautiful! That's what I think it would really be like, in the aftermath of what Sara went/is going through under the Mustang. I love the stream-of-consciousness style; the thought processes as Sara is running. And it had a sweet ending. Lots of stories like this just depress the shit out of me but yours had a hopeful end. They're going to be okay, given time.

I can't say enough how much I loved this.

Auntie Lib
regan666 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
aww that was brilliant really good well done oh and i had a right laugh at the dog shit thing very funny haha.