Reviews for The Perfect Solution
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was cute!
RubyQuinn chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
XD Haha, it's so them! I love it!
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved this, very in character!
random-antics-echelon chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hehe, armadillo piss, lol! That made me laugh. I liked this. :)
aliki logged out chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
ilu.

this is just completely amazing and hilarious.

favorite line: "So, the way I see it, you have two choices. You can say 'Yes, Chel, I have perverted sexual feelings about my best friend and would like to go with you to surprise him with a thorough ravishing of you both in many fun new positions we can't try out with just two people.' Or you can say, 'No, Chel, I'm just going to keep living my life in denial and frustration for both of us, so you just go back up to bed and I'll keep drinking this armadillo piss I ordered.'"

if i ever want a threesome, i'm stealing my lines from you. (:
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
LOL. I wasn't even drinking anything and I started choking XD This was really funny.

That poor innkeeper...

God Bless.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Haha XD Believe it or not, a Miguel/Tulio/Chel pairing (or should that be three-ing?) never occurred to me before I came to , but I'm hooked on it now My favourite line was this:

""Tulio, honey, it's not hard to figure out what it means when a man would rather stand in the hall for ten minutes making sad faces at another man about having to sleep in different rooms when his incredibly gorgeous woman is in bed willing and waiting."

It made me go "AAW!"
wolverinestarlight chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
PWFAH! *dies laughing on the floor* Love that last line...
karchan chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Best. Conversation. Ever. :D A little hard to miss, indeed.
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
this was really good! I liked the ending, I kinda feel bad for that poor innkeeper, having to hear things like that, hah!
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Hell yes! Ha, I love it.
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This is made of pure win. XD The dialog was very in-character, and it's well written. I sincerely hope this gets continued. _
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
LMFAO WOW.

Not only was that EXACTLY the sort of thing I was looking for after rewatching El Dorado (it just...makes sense), but that was PERFECTLY IN CHARACTER. Even though in canon I'm sure the creators didn't intend for that sort of relationship between em ;)

I can totally see that scene going on in my head. Dayumm. Faved! You did this excellently.
Hurley's Belial chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This is great! very funny and in-character, and the word "shlumpy" is still making me smile. Really, you can just listen to the movie's soundtrack and get ideas of the three-way pairing, so it's surprising there aren't more stories about it.

Good job, and I hope that you continue or write others!
Ties are Hot chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
my god do i LOVE this! a threesome in the RtED fandom! it's totally new and different and i love it! another thing i loved whislt reading is how you protrayed Tulio and Chel, and how they are in-character the whole way through. also, your writing style is most enjoyable to read and is such that i can't HELP but get sucked in; what i'm saying is that your writing FLOWS, and that's awesome. i seriously hope that this is not a one-shot, cause i'm DYING to read more. keep up the great work, for i'll be waiting in eager anticiption! *hugs and confetti*