Reviews for A Strange, Sweet Sound
sparklyscorpion chapter 16 . 5/29
How cool that you and I start writing at about the same time again! :) And your drabbles are as loffly as ever.
Riene chapter 15 . 5/27
My favorite MOTN scene...just lovely. Wonderful last line.
Baruga chapter 15 . 5/27
Your imagery is really good.
Riene chapter 2 . 5/26
Oh, that delicious hair slick and body stroke, a phan girl's delight. Nice to see that Erik was having thoughts there, too. *grins*
Riene chapter 7 . 5/26
This little scene is just perfectly done. Kudos.
VeroniqueClaire chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Oh, I was such a fan of those mannequin fics - not because I preferred him getting a bit of deluded cold comfort to actually getting the girl, but because few happily-ever-after stories ever captured the depth of emotion that you wrote in those. Still hoping they'll wind up on one of these days. :-)

Anyway, I'm loving these drabbles - your writing is, as always, marvelous. Your characterizations and polish on the writing itself are masterful.
sparklyscorpion chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
Ooh, I really like this one too. You know how I love the Wandering Child scene. I think that Erik should explore those endless longings a bit more. ;)
sparklyscorpion chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
RAA! You have updated! I'm glad that I have lured you out of hiding. And aww, I like this one. I like that Erik's excited about Christine talking about him.
steelneena chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
I loved every single one of them. Write some more please do!
sparklyscorpion chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
I'm glad that you posted this. :) I think it's a great peek into how Howard plays the character - bitter, angry, and yet a little hopeful at the same time. I especially loved the line about how he instinctively pulled away because of a lifetime of abuse - it always makes me sad when Phantoms do that.

I think you should post more stuff! :D
Lady Moon Dragon chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
Oh...what will happen afterwards? Will Christine go with fop head, making the bigest mistake in her life (in my opinon) or will she go with the phantom, who, even though he treatned her, loves her, and simply doesn't know how to act properly! nice chapter, but could you please make the next chapter a little bit longer-if its short, then it could result into a cliffhanger, and unhappy readers! I hope you update soon,

lady moon dragon
Lady Moon Dragon chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Good so far, i don't like it how you have short chapters *sniff*-it makes me want to read without stopping (augh! cliff hanger!). Poor Erik, so lonely... I hope you update soon i cant wait to see what happens

lady moon dragon
Monj chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Aww, poor Erik. I liked the sad, melancholy nature of his thoughts, about what other distractions that Chrstine has. I'm glad you're writing again!
bee chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Aww, manny love! I have missed the manny stories so much. I'm glad to see you posting again too, stranger. ;)
sparklyscorpion chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
I feel really bad for Christine here - for Erik as well, both of them suffered something akin to a nightmare, which is a real shame since it started out so well. I guess they should have gone with more groping and less unmasking. ;) Yay fair drabbles!