Reviews for Bloody Acquaintance
Kiteria Faye chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
You know considering this was rated m that was a major time skip of a really good potential lemon scene. But the story was sweet some spelling errors, slightly fast paced, but sweet non the less. I liked it, but a good lemon scene would have been nice. Though I understand that not everyone is comfortable or good at writing them. But people can use their imaginations. Nice job though, really, nice job.
Raihka chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
i have just started reading it but the first chapter is enough to know that i absolutly have to add it to my favo
Midnight Twins chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Gaaraxoc Gaaraoc A girl with a downhill life. A cold, blooded monster. Or is he? Perhaps Gaara is the only person who can make her feel like she has a purpose in this life. And he finds her with her arm covered in blood. But why?
Amazon Spirit chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
Awwww, over already? It was so perfect. The absolute perfect story for Gaara's love life, to be honest if I wrote it I wouldn't change a thing It would of probably eended up worse if I wrote it anywys I'm always unsatisfied wioith my work. You have made it to my top 10 which currently only consists of 4 stories. And have made it to my my absolute favorite author . . . so far I only have one other lets see what your other stories are so far I really like your writing style. It's perfect for short stories. I only put perople on my favorite list so I can easily find their stories again but there is still the rare ones where I actually like them enough to compliment them! You are the second person to receive a compliment and I have read close to a thousand stories in the past 10 months too!
subete mite Tenshi chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
wow i really liked this story and the way you have layed out 'Deserai' she is a good charector nicely done _
KittyKatze20 chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
Aww, you are cruel, how could you end it like that, I want to know what happens next. So cruel, some would say too cruel. Please have a sequel or add another chapter or something!
Cherry1315 chapter 15 . 7/13/2008
hey!

lol i think i posted a smile face on one of the chapter for where i was up to on this story :S (my parent made me go to bed humph!) but anyways i wanted to post a real review (caz i forgot lol).

...I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS REALLY GOOD!

your a really good writer...lol thats why i've started reading your other gaara story now hehehe D
xchemicalrevenge chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
why is she acting as if shes known him for years? saying things like 'i never leave you' uhh annoying. - never the less it still made me go aw
Misfit band geek chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
WOW! i can totally relate with the character. i am (and from time to time) a cutter. i love who you described her pain so vividly in a very artistic style. your 1st chapter is actually comforting! please update! i love how you made gaara a pervert in the other chapters! funny as hell!
Akizu Miko chapter 15 . 6/23/2008
This was such a good story~ I loved it!
Of.Two.minds chapter 15 . 6/13/2008
To much blood rushing to my face! I love the story. The only problem is now I've got 'images stuck in my head that I can't get out (Not that I'm complaining XD)
Gaara-frenzy chapter 15 . 6/1/2008
such a good story i loved it
cold touch chapter 14 . 5/23/2008
didnt you say they had some sort of "bag of fun" or was i gonign insane from sleep depravation any ho pertty good for one you ddi by your self i need my friends there "helping" me write as well,well only for girlXguy but yaoi i can write the most perverted yaoi without them oh and i loved it:):):(
cold touch chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
i truly fell her pain for i to am i cutter and am curentaly in counseling but wh ydose she cut you didnt exactly make that to clear
The Old Ghost chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
NO I WAIT THIS LONG 4 2 CHAPTRS AND THATS THE END! NO (not that i dident absulutely love those 2 chappys) BUT U HAVE TO DO A SQUEEL!