Reviews for The Gate Misadventures
BasilSing chapter 7 . 7/24
Super bummed this story seems to have been dropped, I love it so far! It's a nice change to how crossovers usually go.
pokeperson01 chapter 7 . 7/21
I know this hasn't been updated in years but I would like to say thank you for writing this story. I absolutely love it and wish that you would continue it. I know that is likely not going to happen but it honestly is an absolutely fan-effing-tastic story.
Death update chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
You really should continue
Update or I'll turn you into a rat and dissect you alive with no painmeds and let you slowly bleed to death
Millenie chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
¿Alphonse en Slytherin y Edward en Hufflepuff? ¡Esto es algo nuevo!
Creo que los estereotipos de las casas van a dar un gran cambio con los hermanos Elric en Hogwarts, ¿Quien pensaría que el dulce y amable Al estaría en la casa de los astutos? ¿Y Edward, con su característico temperamento explosivo, en la casa de los tranquilos y trabajadores?
Esta historia tiene mucho futuro, espero que la continúes pronto :)
Soul Vrazy chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
OMg this is really interesting!
Update fast please!
fluffy chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
One word to describe your crossover: awesome.

The idea to make bellatrix look like lust is freaking-fantastic!
Oringally is 11 out of ten. I've never seen this time period.

But the thing I like most about this is that ALL THE CHARATERS ARE IN CHARATER like when Alphonse is making friends with Severus and not immeadaly joining up with the griffindors or fighting death eaters or something like that.

Continuing to read the rest of your story.

P.S. No offense to people who have charaters OOC. It's just unless it's a fighting or humor fic OOC charaters isn't really my thing. I still read it and if it's a good story- like it. it's just I get real excited when charaters are really in charater.
Cindar chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
this was an interesting read, please update
:P
JackFrost14 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
AWESOME! XD
too lazy to login chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
muahahahaha~! XD

love it!
BlueMew24 chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I like the house you put them in. This is the first time I've seen Ed in Huffelpuff but considering everything he did was for his brother this fits him best. Also, with everything that happened Al is deffanitly cunning.
Kayla chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
This is neat. I like how the Gate is forcing Equivalent Exchange on the wizards. Also I like there House choices. They fit in all of them if you think about it and so these seem best in the fact they are not normaly put there but do still fit.
pamellka chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
~Awh~ I'm sad you haven't updated in 3 years. It was just getting interested. I totally didn't see that end! Al in Slytherin and Ed in Hufflepuff! Ohhh the fun 8D

I sure hope you miraculously decide to finish this :') Subscribing.
itachigurlsaiyaku chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
I would be more inclined to think that Edward would be placed in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, but reasons are reasons I suppose.
cagna chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
i can't wait to see what those two do to shake up their houses. please update soon.
eflaomice chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
What happened to "next update will probably be this weekend" -from bottom of last chapter?

I DO hope that you will update this...the brother's houses have gotten me curious!

~StormDarkPhoenix~